Saint Peter's University Hospital

Hospital

Rate Saint Peter's University Hospital

Ratings for Saint Peter's University Hospital

Value

Nurses put IV under the skin of my baby in ped emergency dept. The right hand swallowed and yet they were pretending that they are very smart and nobody said even the word to them. Be careful and always watch after them. In intensive ped care department so called dr. Shiva johna came and put stethoscope into my baby's right arm, i think he thought it is a chest, showing off his student and gave prescription. My mouth hung open. I don't recommend them and very frustrated. Hospital became financial center. There are some good nurses too though.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Value

Incredibly rude ER staff who did not help me feel safe. Ran out of rooms, so kept my bed in the middle of the hallway. Will never go back when RWJ is right down the road.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Value

The staff is not friendly and does not care for your suffering. The physician was very rude. She did not bother to answer our questions. We gave all information in the ER and still they sent in the bill. I feel they should communicate well.I have been there earlier too but the sad part is the services are deteriorating.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Value

Very poor run hospital. Bad administration, not organized, people are not so nice and polite compared with other hospital. Too much waiting time and it's so hard to get medical record when you need it. It doesn't seem like anybody know what they are doing. Nobody get out of their way to help the patient. Stay away from this place.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Doctors at Saint Peter's University Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.