Spring Harbor Hospital

Hospital

Rate Spring Harbor Hospital

Ratings for Spring Harbor Hospital

Value

Spring Harbor is supposed to be top notch. However, absolutely no therapy, very limited group therapy and limited activities. For anyone coping with crisis, no assistance provided. Facility very poorly laid out - patient lounge very small - cannot even fit all patients from unit in at one time. No options for anything to do all day. TV left off, no puzzles, games, etc. No way to distract self from perseverate, painful thoughts. Staff very distant. Sit behind desk with no interaction with patients other than to check off on list that patient still alive every 15 minutes. No compassion or care from staff, particularly the nurses and techs. Very surprised at the poor quality of care. If you're looking for treatment, this is NOT the place to go. I'm sorry for anyone who ends up there in crisis.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Value

My daughter Samantha was in there care after a mental break down what they did for her was above what I exspected. I love you all for giving me my child back. She is now doing great and i owe this all to Spring Harbor THANK YOU!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Value

Not fit for animals they don't care about the kids or the family its all about filling their beds and making money..they were rude and threating towards us the parents never ever again!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Doctors at Spring Harbor Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.