Holy Cross Health

Holy Cross Health

Hospital

Rate Holy Cross Health

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Holy Cross Health

Value

Blair Eig, Judith Rogers and the other president are the worst of the worst. None have a mind of there own, They are communist so to speak. If one makes a decision, they rest just go along, wrong or right. No ethics, morals or compassion

Submitted Dec. 19, 2014 | flag

Value

If you have a problem, they would rather you leave then resolve it. They will not let you talk to the person in charge of Holy Cross, they refuse to follow your insurance plan, and in this particular case, tells Care First Blue choice what to do rather than the insurance company telling them to follow their contract with them. It's all about money with both of them no matter if you are in the right. Care First in retaliation which the president of Care First knows about, Chester Burrell or Chet as he likes to be called, made it so my wife and me no longer can even call member services or anyone at Care First. He has his so called executives do his dirty work and will never talk to you, so in this case he had Wanda Lessner do it. They sent me a letter the other day that was not signed, and all the information was wrong or lies, they put the address of where I can send an appeal which is the Department of Insurance, Securities, and banking but gave there address as 701 1st St. NE, Washington DC 20002, which is totally incorrect. The letter informed me the insurance issue was resolved, but when I call the hospital, no one will talk to me or let me know if they are following the Care First Contract. I am supposed to have surgery at Holy Cross this week, but I now feel if the doctor I am using cant go to a different hospital, I am cancelling the surgery. I feel like I may not come out alive because I have no trust in them.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2014 | flag

Value

Waited in emergency with severe pain but no dr came to visit. Asked nurse about couple of times and she told us there are people waiting for much longer period from us. There seems to be one dr in emergency and too many patients. Did not see any good care. Clean facility but lowest class service. I used to respect this hospital but now it has become the lowest class in my book.

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag