University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics

Hospital

Rate University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics

Ratings for University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics

Value

Excellent care, staff, i cannot stop bragging about the care i received at UIHC

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Value

Have been going here since I was born in this hospital in 1993. Nationally top ranked for a good reason. You are safe here no matter what

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Value

They saved my life a few times but also missed medical problems good for life saving care but not so good for cronic health problems.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Value

They are like the Borg, each department all of one mind. I finally realized that several of my nurses can't even remember me after several visits. When I call to have an MD call me, it can take over a month or never. I got the response that if I don't like the way they do business, I can go elsewhere. So, that's just what I did. When I called and spoke to a nurse it was if they did not have my computerized medical info. in front of them or did not choose to refer 5o it when speaking to me. They could not recall treatments I had on previous visits in their clinics. Then would be upset when I would get upset with them. Bilateral rotator cuff tears and possible years of missed Dx of Lups that was only instigated by my frustration with UIHC is what is getting a rheumatologist to take a look. If you can avoid UIHC, I advise you to do so.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Doctors at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.