Indian River Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Indian River Medical Center

Ratings for Indian River Medical Center

Value

IRMC is full of experienced caring professionals in particular the ICU. Wonderful nurses and doctors who are so attentive and good at what they do. Thanks IRMC for taking such good care of your patients!!!😊

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Value

I will NEVER go to their ER again! I brought my son there last month and got a bill a few days ago for over $1600. Ridiculous! Then the ER doctor sent his bill for $355 after literally spending no more that 90 seconds with my son. He ordered tests but never came back to give us the results. I had to go out of the room 2 hours later looking for someone. Definitely did NOT get our moneys worth.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Value

I have never been admitted to this hospital, but I don't like their ER. They always rush you out without really checking you over. After waiting in the waiting room for over two hours, I was brushed off and told to come back if my symptoms got worse. I ended up going to another hospital the next day. That hospital admitted me right away. They found out that I have a chronic illness and said I easily could have died between visits. My "symptoms getting worse" would have meant death. I will never go to this hospital again. Also, their ER beds are not the standard type, and are really uncomfortable. This doesn't matter at all compared to the other things, but it's worth mentioning. I found it very painful to lie on a bed like that for an hour or so.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Value

Terrible overall care. Only one good nurse. Others made comments that were inappropriate and never showed up into room. Never got medications or late. Coy isn't find nurses. Some were old hags needed to be retired. Social worker disgusting poor discharge planning.doctors rushing patients out . Don't they get insurance money? We are not charity cases. Hated the house doctors. Arrogant. Forgot how to really care for patients. Look at the patient not the paperwork. Woukd never go back. My doctor told me to never go there either . I won't!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Value

They need to streamline their procedures. RN could not attach electrode to proper location?

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Value

Oh my gosh this emergency room needs to have some daily sanitzieing done plus took my partner to there emergency room and it was 2 hours before she was seen then they wouldn't allow me in her room they must be homophopic they definitely need to work on these corrections

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Doctors at Indian River Medical Center

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.