Port St. Lucie Psychiatric Hospital

Hospital

Rate Port St. Lucie Psychiatric Hospital

Ratings for Port St. Lucie Psychiatric Hospital

Value

I was a patient at this facility a few months ago. If you have the option of going elsewhere, PLEASE do. You don't feel like the place has your health as their best interest. All they want is your insurance and they bill for anything they possibly can. The only reason this place got 1 star was because it wouldn't allow anything lower. I wish I would have researched this a little more before coming here.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Value

Warning to anyone looking for a good psychiatric or drug rehab facility, this is a bad hospital. I was a patient my experience was so horrific that I was compelled to tell my story and compile patient, employee, and news stories about the hospital in a blog located at josephsshields.blog.ca Please visit the blog to learn about the hospital and others managed by a company called Oglethorpe, Inc. Florida's Springbrook Psychiatric Hospital, The Willough at Naples, Port St. Lucie Hospital, Texas's Behavioral Hospital of Longview, Ohio's Ridgeview Behavioral Hospital, Cambridge Behavioral Hospital, and The Woods at Parkside, are all owned and operated by Oglethorpe, Inc. out of Tampa, Florida. Oglethorpe, Inc. is operated by an ex-con and felon,Robert M. Cohen who previously did five years in Pennsylvania's Allenwood Penitentiary for Medicare Fraud and trust me when I say he has brought his formidable skills as a fraudster to the management of these facilities. Trust me, stay away.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Doctors at Port St. Lucie Psychiatric Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.