Loma Linda Univ. Med Center

Hospital

Rate Loma Linda Univ. Med Center

Ratings for Loma Linda Univ. Med Center

Value

The customer service is awful, the staff here has a tendency to act as if they are doing you a favor. Wait times and follow up are unacceptable. If I could give zero stars I would.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Value

Filthy understaffed poorly run. With average Dr who care about money than patients. Dr Mark Reeves is a heartless money budget and careless for the underprivileged

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Value

Terrible patient care practices. Go elsewhere for healthcare. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Value

Dirty and rude people trying to practice with the patients

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Value

They don't clean or disinfect the inpatient room often .... I stayed there for 4 days and cleaned once ,even not good cleaning like others. Don't recomended to friends. I liked their vegan food.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Value

This hospital is a dark horrible part of the medical world. Dr burge has done everything to defame us as parents. Being accused of M√ľnchausen syndrome and also being told that we are unconcerned with her care. This doctor will falsify the records to make sure she covers her stubborn agenda. Please never to to loma Linda's hospitals.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Value

This is one of the great hospitals, where I had gotten all my family and I work done. Plenty of surgeries were done here, and all with the greatest respect.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Doctors at Loma Linda Univ. Med Center

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.