Providence Medical Office Plaza

Hospital

Rate Providence Medical Office Plaza

Ratings for Providence Medical Office Plaza

Value

Very convenient and had generous parking for multiple offices inside the mall. Been a patient for years and will continue.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Value

This is the nastiest hospital I’ve ever been hospitals in Mexican border towns are more sanitary and you get better medical treatment. After my experience last week I will go to a veterinarian before I go to providence. I would get better treatment and a cleaner environment to heal in and yes I’ve been treated by a veterinarian when I lived in Minnesota and it was better than this hospital.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Value

The worst hospital stay of my life. Careless staff and a total lack of concern with one’s life. The only real nurse was Charleen and l was in room 638 nov 12 nd 13. ER just awful service, many mistakes. My husband demanded my discharge so l could get away from the dangers of that place. Will never return there and am sad as for many years l have use that facility and things were different.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Value

great all around had no problems at all and everyone was real friendly and short wait times

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Value

The updated furnishings, new paint, and carpet make the medical office plaza feel like a new building

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Value

my husband was admitted Mardi Gras day for his heart. He had a heart cath on Wed morning and was finished about 11:30. they gave him a cup of apple juice and a few graham crackers. he got back in his room about 2pm, ordered food (he's diabetic) received nothing! asked a nurse for some water, she kept walking and he went to nurses station and got his own water. we checked out at 4pm he never received any food or nothing else to drink!! I reported it to the office, all they said was "I am sorry"?!? The RN wasn't friendly, she mumbled instead of talking where you could hear her, must've been having a bad day?! One other elderly man had to yell "HELP" 3 times before a nurse checked on him. The floor the heart cath was done on smelled like urine!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Value

Great experience, my aunt was treated with care and respect. The hospital has under gone renovations and looks great

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Value

Every inch of this hospital is filthy. Staff rude. "Doctor" spent about 2 minutes in room and sat in chair with head on wall and eyes closed the entire time.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Value

Dr. Brown is awesome! He is very caring and takes his time to talk to you. He also listens. Love him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I have been going to Dr. Citrin for a little over 2 yrs., I'm in mid sixties and my mother used him and he saved her life more than once, is why I chose him. I mys... Read more