Met

Hospital

Rate Met

Ratings for Met

Value

All the Nurses, Dr's and staff thati had were awesome. Had surgery sept 28 2017, and only had to wait 1\2 hour to be admitted.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Value

spent 5-8 hours in the waiting room every time im here, they gave my sister medication she is NOT supposed to take with this problem shes having and then she was in pain for the next 3 days, doctors don't do ANYTHING to help and the only way to get someone to check on you is to go right up there and tell them to get their a$$ up and check someone whos probably dying

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Value

My wife gave birth by c section and the anastilogist forgot to top up her epimorph causing her to feel the surgery pain during c section then insulted her malpractice negligent and rude and then when we asked one unexceptable for a hospital then we asked for number 1 diaper and one nuse said we only have newborn thank you to a nurse that said yes we do and the supplies us with some so now.they are not prepared for babies that are 10lbs or bigger they are lucky that they did.not harm my wife or daughter or scar them for life or I would take legal action

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Value

have been here several times, Dr. Services o.k . but don't go to ER, I waited 5 hours in pain with Kidney stone. Finally got prescription for pain killer.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Value

My Mom was hospitalized twice and was in ER during this confinement and I have to say that the staff were excellent ,professional and took care of my Mom very well . I commend the Doctors and the staff for their never ending compassion to the once that are sick. Waiting is no problem for the reason that they have to treat patients in accordance to what their condition is. If I were to go to the hospital I would choose to be taken to Met. Hospital. Thank you for doing an excellent job.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Value

Spent 2 hours waiting to be seen for blood pressure . Relative arrived and found out for me there was another 5 hour wait .Why do we have to tolerate this incompetence .

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Value

I don't care how sick you are or how far away it is go to hotel dieu instead. Met will misdiagnose you and treat you like your an inconvenience to them. I will never go here for anything ever again. It is disgusting how terrible the nurses, ESP in triage, treat the patients. No compassion, rude, disgrace of the health care field and insentive, negligent, ignorant human beings. Esp the older blond women in triage. Disgusting and the few that are polite there are lost in the overwhelming amount of health care professionals in the wrong field. I am in the health care field and i understand being short staffed and beyond busy but i would never treat people the way they do. I have never left their satistfied in any way. I was misdiagnosed on multiple occasions and had to have surgery. I would have ended up a quadriplegic if i would have listened to them. I new something was wrong and went to family Dr to get properly diagnosed. They missed 5 herniated disks, 2 vertebrae misplaced, etc because they thought i had a muscle strain and refused to do an MRI and rushed me out of there, the disks were pushing on my spinal cord and i had to have spinal fusion, within 3 weeks of seeing specialists and only waited a month to see him because i had brusing of the spinal cord, Met did not take me seriously. Thankfully my Doctor listened and now healing well thanks to Family Dr D. Butler, best Dr ever. Called me 3 times at home to see how i was feeling, Dr Morassutti and Hotel dieu(ouellette campus)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Value

Lazy and uncaring. Lazy and uncaring. Lazy and uncaring. Lazy and uncaring. Lazy and uncaring. Lazy and uncaring. Lazy and uncaring. Lazy and uncaring.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Value

I had cosmetic plastic surgery done here, as in I PAID for my room here, I PAID the anesthesiologist and everything else. Next procedure I'll go to a private clinic. For the most part everything was fine besides a very rude nurse after I woke up. I was feeling sick after and I had to go to the bathroom. I have a very small, tiny voice and in no way was I yelling I just said "Please I need to go to the bathroom." The nurse, was gossiping with her colleague about how some vacation plans and I could barely talk. So I said it again, "Please can I go to the bathroom." Still gossiping. I finally got her attention and in the RUDEST tone she said, "I heard you the first time." And rolled her eyes. Nurses get paid enough to not act like your bothering them when you simply need there help. Sorry I was interrupting your office gossip.. it's only your job. I could understand if you were super busy but talking about your trip to Cuba while blood is running down my face and I need to go to the bathroom aren't cute.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Value

Went there by ambulance just after midnight Wednesday. I couldn't breathe. Breaths were labored and raspy. Absolutely no compassion from these people. They did take some blood and gave me a chest x-ray but for the better part of 8 hours I was made to sit in the waiting area gasping for breath. I also felt very cold as I was dressed only in shorts and t-shirt. I repeatedly asked for a warm blanket. The initial nurse's reply of "Just give me a minute and I'll get one." never happened and after repeated queries of "I'm cold . Can I please get a blanket?" the nurse in a very snarly voice said, " I'm too busy to go back there now. You'll just have to wait. Well I waited till about 9:30 am. Still with no blanket and still with no sign of a doctor. Still wheezing and gasping for breath I walked out of their facility wondering whatever happened to medical practitioners who actually cared about people.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Doctors at Met

Dr. Sara Guerra

Dr. Sara Guerra

Latest Rating

Dr. Guerra is a breath of fresh air! She is pleasant, thorough & extremely conciencious. I had a medical issue and she called me personally to discuss it.

Dr. Bill Pignanelli

Dr. Bill Pignanelli

Latest Rating

Hard time with Barb. Front desk workers are good, Bill is great! Hard to get past Barb's sharpness with my husband though. May need to find another GP.