North York General

Hospital

Rate North York General

Ratings for North York General

Value

I have had the good fortune to spend several weeks in NYGH over the last two years or so. Great treatment and great staff. I cannot say enough good things about the nursing staff. They are sensitive to the patient’s needs and always go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Value

Excellent hospital! Physicians and support staff helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Value

Excellent hospital in every way I had my Son there, when he was sick this is where we brought him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Value

the ER at North yorl general saved my life after being sent away from Southlake hospital my brother inlaw drove me straight to North York within three hours to the minute I was on the operating table being treated for an incarserated bowel meaning if I hadnt been there at that exact time I would have needed a bowel resectioning or faced death. when I qwoke the hospital staff where first class and I was not exactly a perfect patient their tolerance and compassion won me over and I want to thank everyone that makes that hospital tick the air of proffessionalism is absolutly the oposite of what you see in Newmarket where the nurses gab away and flirt with the cops endlessly and ambulance drivers patients are what seems to interrupt their day.I would have died and I do not take that lightly .Again Thank you North York General .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Value

Nicu, peds, l&d, mother and baby are absolutely fantastic , top notch

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Amazing experience. Friendly staff when I had my surgery

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Value

It s Dr bryan wolff Dr emergency room north York general hospital unfortunate that their Ontario Health Department are adopting racist

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Value

LOVE NYGH. Will not have a procedure done anywhere else if I can possibly help it. The docs and nurses are fabulous!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Value

I had both my babies at this hospital and I usually go here for emergencies. Staff is efficient, fast and very helpful. Great hospital over all!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Value

myself and my family have used this hospital for over 50 years and how every aspect of this building and its occupants deteriorate is alarming , it is almost a crime how such a once great facility has become such a dirty dank poorly managed shadow of its former self , i have long ago stopped using this hospital and would advise any and all persons that are looking for quality care to avoid this establishment and go the extra mile to a good healthcare establishment .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Doctors at North York General

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.