North York General

Hospital

Rate North York General

Ratings for North York General

Value

Horrible hospital for emergencies. The staff is demeaning and unhelpful. Do yourself a favour and just go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Value

Stayed in General site some years ago. Been to Branson site as well. The staff quality was mixed. Generally some good, some bad.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Value

Not a big fan of this hospital. The food is terrible and the staff are even worse. Not worth my time. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Value

I had my baby here and when I first walked in and talked to a nurse/receptionist about feeling my contractions she didn't seem to think I was too far along or anything because she made me wait for 30-45 mins before actually helping me and when she did she said I wasn't having contractions according to the screen or they weren't showing up strong enough...so she left for a while longer...but I knew I was. When she finally checked, I was already 5/6 cm! So they had to move me to the birthing room and call my OBGYN asap. Everything else was fine up until I had to leave and another nurse who was checking me out was kind of rude to my mom about how to place the baby in the car seat without any blankets and such...

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Value

I have had the good fortune to spend several weeks in NYGH over the last two years or so. Great treatment and great staff. I cannot say enough good things about the nursing staff. They are sensitive to the patient’s needs and always go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Value

Excellent hospital! Physicians and support staff helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Value

Excellent hospital in every way I had my Son there, when he was sick this is where we brought him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Value

the ER at North yorl general saved my life after being sent away from Southlake hospital my brother inlaw drove me straight to North York within three hours to the minute I was on the operating table being treated for an incarserated bowel meaning if I hadnt been there at that exact time I would have needed a bowel resectioning or faced death. when I qwoke the hospital staff where first class and I was not exactly a perfect patient their tolerance and compassion won me over and I want to thank everyone that makes that hospital tick the air of proffessionalism is absolutly the oposite of what you see in Newmarket where the nurses gab away and flirt with the cops endlessly and ambulance drivers patients are what seems to interrupt their day.I would have died and I do not take that lightly .Again Thank you North York General .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Value

Nicu, peds, l&d, mother and baby are absolutely fantastic , top notch

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Amazing experience. Friendly staff when I had my surgery

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Doctors at North York General

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.