Northeast Mental Health Centre

Hospital

Rate Northeast Mental Health Centre

Ratings for Northeast Mental Health Centre

Value

Their policies have nothing to do with helping the patients. They're all for the useless pieces of skin who work on the wards. What pathetic staff and services. The only ones deserving of a good review are the people who clean the ward. They are 10X more compassionate than the staff members could ever be. Very rude and very angry employees don't make for a good experience. Unless your admission is involuntary, GO ANYWHERE ELSE...even a VETERINARIAN!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Value

Should be renamed Abu Gharib Prison. Absolutely the worst staff(all but 2 or 3), a bunch of know-it-all, uncaring, non-compassionate, arrogant, always on break, liars to patients, non-helpful, ignorant, unprofessional, overpaid, favourite patient playing, worst food, worst individual care, rude, poorly experienced, white elephant facility I have EVER been a patient to in my entire life!!! I have been in dozens of hospitals, had dozens of physicians and specialists(and to the stupid twerps who run the farm, NO, I am NOT a %$@*&#$ hypochondriac and YES, I suffer from Complex post traumatic stress disorder! The doctors are useless, they handed my file around like it was the clues to who killed JFK and Jimmy Hoffa, pill-pushing, trouble-making, non-existent, file fudging $#@&%*(except for Dr. Preston and Dr. Primeau). Dr. Lowery never even met me yet took the liberty of changing all my medications while some "doctor/resident" told my family doctor that I admitted to doing methamphetamines which caused months of urine samples every week, when it was done, not ONE of the two dozen tests showed a drop of anything but what I was supposed to be taking, they are all useless. The patient advocate, Brent "non-existent scumbag" Webster won't return calls, won't give you the time of day, he is worthless. There is nothing good I can say about this emotional torture prison except it's clean. Five nurses/staff are worthy of mention out of 40-50 I met. The rest act like they're king and queen caca of guano island floating down the urine river in a bowel gas bubble. Suicide is a better option than letting these Fu@#tards get a hold of you. In closing, I'll say this about the Northeast Mental Health Centre..."You can polish poo for as long as you like, but it's STILL a piece of dung."

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Doctors at Northeast Mental Health Centre

Dr. Carol Lavallee

Dr. Carol Lavallee

Latest Rating

I found Dr Lavallee very intuitive, empathic and easy to talk to. As another review mentioned, she really does remember the details from other sessions. I found ... Read more