Caulfeild Village Medical Clinic

Hospital

Rate Caulfeild Village Medical Clinic

Ratings for Caulfeild Village Medical Clinic

Value

DO NOT GO HERE. The wait time is horrendus, and even with an appointment you wait way too long. I was a walk-in patient and it was 1 hour wait, that’s fine. I came back an hour later and then waited another 2 hours. Finally get into a room, and wait another 30minutes in the room. While waiting they let someone come in a skip infront of me. The doctor chit-chats about random things and is barely interested about helping you. He doesn’t wash his hands, and he was extremely sarcastic when I was talking about my symptoms. There is ZERO urgency to help people here. This place is useless and will stress you out. Even if it’s the only place open, do yourself a favour and DO NOT GO HERE.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Value

I don't think Dr. Corey is a good doctor as I have had a bad experience with him and ended up in Hospital as he was wrong. Dr. Corey owns all the clinics in West Vancouver and is more interested in making money than helping with medical advice.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Value

Don't be fooled by the only good doctor there as you won't get to see her. Absolutely poor reception with long and many phone calls to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Value

I had a very good experience with an ear issue I was having. Dr Corey diagnosed and remedied the issue.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Value

This place is simply horrible. The staff the dr. And everything about this place made me feel horrible. I will never step into this place again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Value

For a walk in clinic 2 hour wait time every time or by 10 am they have meet there quota for the day for patients! They say they will call you when your time is close and never call ! You can never get through on the phone , never any available appointments . Living in Cauilfield for over 20 years I have tried giving this clinic many chances and now it's just a joke , understanding it by a highschool so it's high traffic area but maybe make it fully appointment only and no walk ins !

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Value

Our neighbour went to see Dr. Corey who was their family GP because she had been experiencing tingling in her fingers; she was told to take Aspirin. She returned a week later as the numbness and tingling has travelled up her arm, again Dr. Corey said it's nothing and sent her home. A few hours later she collapsed and was sent to the hospital via ambulance. She had suffered TWO STROKES and is now paralysed. The doctors in emergency told the family that she should have been sent to the ER the first time she reported her symptoms for investigative tests which would have identified the bleed and they could have treated it before the permanent brain damage was done.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Value

Because my family doctor is located on the other side of the North Shore and I live nearby this clinic, my family uses it from time to time. We accept we have to wait to see a doctor. That's not unusual. However, any wait in this clinic is faster than driving across the North Shore is rush hour! I've been very impressed with Dan the primary MOA. Despite this being a very busy clinic, she is always very friendly and efficient. The fact she remembers my name even though I'm not a registered patient is impressive. As for the doctors, I've been impressed with all of them. I'd gladly have one of them as my family doctor. As for Dr. Nesbitt, he's been a family friend for over 20 years. He's smart, funny and really knows his medicine. He is now my husband's doctor.

Submitted November 17, 2016

Value

I've been going to this clinic for over 20 years now, and Dr. Corey and Dr. Dawson have been fanatastic. I've had many referrals to specialists over this time, and their choice of that has worked out beautifully, top notch. I get good answers, good follow up and help/suggestions etc. Prescriptions well tracked - what more can I say . . . the new receptionist is really on the ball. I really don't think the age of the decor is worth mentioning - I don't care. I take a book and occasionally open it. Well done in an ever busier world. I'm not one who insists on being seen "now" because "I am here". Seriously?! Get real. It's great. Lucky me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Value

The clinic is showing its age, but otherwise has good service and competent physicians. I have been going for many years now, without problems until recently. Although I'm very grateful for his previous diligence and prompt intervention, my experience with Dr Nesbitt last week was possibly the worst interaction I've ever had with a doctor. Google his name online for more insight, especially if you plan to see him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Doctors at Caulfeild Village Medical Clinic

Dr. John Corey

Dr. John Corey

Latest Rating

Remarkable knowledge & abilities! Xlint Doctor! U have to wait 20-30 mins ---- Well worth the Wait!