Clayton Heights Medical Clinic

Hospital

Rate Clayton Heights Medical Clinic

Ratings for Clayton Heights Medical Clinic

Value

I had to wait a whole hour for my appointment. I booked an appoinment but had to wait an hour before I could come in then wait an extra 20 minutes for the doctor to come in a total of 1 hr and 20 min.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Value

Not even a basic exam. No question of how long, other illness in family, did not feel lymph nodes. Simply asked what I was there for, I said strep-5th time this year. She said let me look... “doesn’t look like it” hands me my own swan and tells me to take it to life labs myself. I waited 1.5 hours with 2 little kids to be spoken to for 5 seconds I’m sorry I can’t even move my neck I’m not going to a second location.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Value

Dr Frances made me wonder if he was a Doctor. Went in very sick. He did not take my temperature, listened to my chest in TWO spots only, and put the pressure cuff on me, pushed the button and sat at the desk and was texting!! No monitoring it, nothing.said he didn’t know what was wrong he was, and I quote “just guessing”. Said if I wanted to know what was wrong I should go to the hospital. He said they could call me an ambulance- he asked me if I thought I had pneumonia? If I knew that I WOULDNT be there. NEVER USED THIS PERSON . Never had a bad experience here until this person ! Be warned!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Value

We've used this clinic for since it opened and our experience has been excellent. Dr Dhillon is our family Doctor and she is professional, understanding and kind. She listens to what you say and works with you towards a preferred solution.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Value

The staff here are great. Super friendly and very helpful. They go above and beyond and take the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. The doctors are what you expect at any walk-in clinic but if you belong to their family practice they are great! I have seen all of the docs over many years and myself and my family are well cared for. The wait times may very on any given day but that is expected when emergencies happen. I don't complain about the wait because I realize my appointment just like others may take longer than expected.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Value

The clinic is clean. The front end staff are super helpful and know my kids by name. We have been going for 5 years and are thankful to have a family doctor there. I would not reccomend seeming Carmen Eddie at this clinic she was rough with my baby and made negative stereotypical comments about my hair colour.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Value

Only one doctor for the whole day on Sundays. They have turned away more than 12 people 2 hours before they close.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Value

If you want to be treated like an idiot..I suggest you go here.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Value

Not sure why I keep going back. The dr rushes me and the receptionists don't seem to care about you. The lady who I have seen first misdiagnosed my vertigo and told me to plug my nose and blow my ears. Second time I have gone about my throat and she told me it was nothing; pretty sure it was strep throat. This clinic should be shut down. I'm sure they rush their patients so they can close early after seeing the number of patients needed for the day.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Value

I've never had any issues with this clinic since going here. Wait times are a bit long, but that's to be expected when there is a lot of people waiting.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Doctors at Clayton Heights Medical Clinic

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.