Clayton Heights Medical Clinic

Clayton Heights Medical Clinic

Hospital

Rate Clayton Heights Medical Clinic

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Clayton Heights Medical Clinic

Value

The clinic is clean. The front end staff are super helpful and know my kids by name. We have been going for 5 years and are thankful to have a family doctor there. I would not reccomend seeming Carmen Eddie at this clinic she was rough with my baby and made negative stereotypical comments about my hair colour.

Submitted June 20, 2017 | flag

Value

Only one doctor for the whole day on Sundays. They have turned away more than 12 people 2 hours before they close.

Submitted May 14, 2017 | flag

Value

If you want to be treated like an idiot..I suggest you go here.

Submitted April 9, 2017 | flag

Value

Not sure why I keep going back. The dr rushes me and the receptionists don't seem to care about you. The lady who I have seen first misdiagnosed my vertigo and told me to plug my nose and blow my ears. Second time I have gone about my throat and she told me it was nothing; pretty sure it was strep throat. This clinic should be shut down. I'm sure they rush their patients so they can close early after seeing the number of patients needed for the day.

Submitted March 30, 2017 | flag

Value

I've never had any issues with this clinic since going here. Wait times are a bit long, but that's to be expected when there is a lot of people waiting.

Submitted March 1, 2017 | flag

Value

I've been going to this clinic since it opened and have been treated very well. Receptionists and doctors have been great. People should know, that there is always a wait at any doctor's offices.

Submitted March 24, 2016 | flag

Value

I have been going to that clinic for over 5 years... and Dr'.s are rude and receptionists are also rude. I went to get a prescription refilled, and they pushed me to the back of the line for 50 minutes even tho I have an appt.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2015 | flag

Value

The doctor I saw, Dr. Eaton (not sure if that's how it's spelled), was very rude. She treated me like I had wasted her time. Told me I had a common cold and sent me away. I went to a different clinic and the doctor there sent me for a chest xray. Turns out I had a respiratory infection. I will never go back to this clinic.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2015 | flag

Value

Has to be the rudest receptionist I've ever encountered. The facility is clean, the wait is expected for a walk in, the doctors are good. But the receptionist should seriously be replaced. Very loud, very patronizing.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2015 | flag

Value

Doctor was rude, barely spoke to me and offered no medical advice. I will NEVER go back.

Submitted May 28, 2015 | flag