Tri-Cities Mental Health Centre

Hospital

Rate Tri-Cities Mental Health Centre

Ratings for Tri-Cities Mental Health Centre

Value

In 2007 I was the caretaker in my strata when there had been a fire. Afterwards my best friend and I were fired and abused by the other owners. They hired a malicious and dishonest bookkeeper by the name of Marion Mitchell of the Accountants' Desk. This abusive grotesque unprofessional woman had the people in my building playing the system off the system. They allowed this beast of a woman to abuse and bully people including my elderly father. She bullied $3000 out of him and took $3700 I did not owe and fabricated invoices to do this. They staged games that ended my relationships in my family members. Corrina Davies, Dan Sellin, and others filed false insurance claims and police reports. We had damages they refused to fix our place properly. They lied to Crown Counsel and I was charged with something I did not do. My own son and a woman called Christine Schnurr launched a smear campaign and back stabbed me and played all sorts of gaslighting games that led to my having a nervous breakdown - I was almost killed by the RCMP. I had gone to them for help before I was almost shot - they did not believe me or listen to me. I lost nine years of my life. A woman by the name of Samantha Scott moved in my building and caused all sorts of serious harm to my best friend and I. She was playing all kinds of games and causing all sort of trouble playing the Forensic System off the RCMP. She and her boyfriend Holger Qualitz did a bunch of dishonest things to us in our own home. She pretends to believe in anti-colonization and indigenous values - she is however very malicious and likes to operate with subterfuge. I had told my care team the trouble she was causing in my home and that the strata was failing and or refusing to abide by a civil agreement we had. We were both getting sick in our own home. She lived above us - Scott had me arrested - I was removed from my home, force drugged and detained for 40 days. When I came home she started causing trouble right away again and filed more false police reports. In all the she lived here I never went near this woman once - not even the day of my arrest. Every contact I had with this woman was initiated by her. She played my roommate and he found out only once it was too late that she is a malicious, dishonest and unstable woman. Her boyfriend is no much better. They both pretend to respect indigenous values - they are both hypocrites. My best friend is of First Nations blood and when Scott had me arrested I was gong through trauma about issues related to First Nations issues. They both violated our rights and covered up issues that damaged our health and the health of our animals. My best friend so much as caught Holger Qualitz putting stolen mail in our mailbox. While I was in the hospital Samantha Scott had my property thrown out. They ignored a legal agreement we had. Samantha Scott blamed the abuse on Doug Falkins - she tried to tell us that her boyfriend was made to do the things he did to us because Doug Falkins intimidated him in to doing it to us because he owed the building money. We think that Samantha Scott plays every one off every one - the last narcissist that thought they were the building manager did the same thing. All this abuse had gone on for 9 years - Forensics never believed us until the end - once out of Forensics - I attended Tri-City Mental Health. I called on the RCMP on my neighbors above because they stalk us in our own home. The RCMP did not believe me and kicked in my door and took me to RCH. I was detained and force drugged. It has been 8 months and these people have been doing the same thing as I am typing this - the RCMP do not believe us and both my best friend and I went in the to Tri-City and we expressed deep concerns. We were"reality checked" and dismissed. I had two more appointments - they would not listen to my concerns and handed me anti-psychotics at the last appointment. I did not go to the last appointment and they called the RCMP to check on me. Only more proof they have not listened to a word I have said yet. As I am typing this these people above stalk us and invade our privacy. Tri-City did nothing but cause me to have extremeeeeeee anxiety - these people are aware I am not believed - I have been attacked over the years and to date these people have continued to get away with this - it has gone on for ten years - my best friend has to live elsewhere due to health problems caused by these people growing marijuana in building and damaging building. Forensics and Tri-City seem more concerned about the rights of these people that have done nothing but harm us. Tri-City called me today - I told them I will not be returning and that I am filing a complaint with Fraser Health Authorities. I now know why the mentally ill get shot or commit suicide or homicide. The people you seek support from when you have been victimized - victimize you only further ...

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Value

Extremely rude unprofessional receptionist, After waiting a month to see some one the counselors seemed to be all on vacation. I spoke to someone who wasn't a counselor and I wasn't offered any real help or advice. Offered the Monday group sessions and nothing else.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Value

The staff I felt with lack empathy or the ability to focus on patient-centred care. There are no actual services here other than a consult with a doctor every 6-8 weeks for medications. Don’t expect real psychiatry. I even took my concerns to the supervisor and I was not heard. They have extremely in efficient scheduling and are avoidant of becoming too involved in a client. The facility itself is depressing and they are short on doctors. We thought it was best to find me a private psychiatrist but my case manager could only find one potential one for October and “doesn’t have the time” to continue to look. Our system is broken.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Value

How can a psychiatrist diagnose someone in less than 1 hr Indifference+++ they don't believe u even if you are so very truthful...ugly confrontations...masters degrees no PHD s...racism...and I am white...this is the worst place of all I have ever seen in my prof life as a psych RN...NOT FUNNY. AM GOING ELSEWHERE...THANK GOD I CAN. MOST really NEED THERAPY THEMSELVES.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Value

The staff are terrible, they are either under qualified and have no idea how to manage or run the office, or they simply don't care. I have been waiting to get an intake call for 3 months when it was estimated that I would see a doctor after 1 month. I have received two letters saying they could not reach the phone number I provided. Then I get a call from one of their staff members filling in for the office manager using the number I provided them on file. She read back my number to me and it was 100% correct. Why did I get letters saying my number was wrong and they could not get a hold of me? There is something very fishy going on at this clinic when it comes to patient intake. I am trying to look into where I can find a way to voice these concerns to some regulatory or governing body.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Value

terrible service, unfunded, no real help. just put you on endless wait-lists. Rapid Access took months of a 40 minute assessment. Then no help offered after, I was suicidal and begged for a councilor and help.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Value

This place is awful. All they offer is 10am Monday group counseling. When visiting the hospital for depression I was refered and I would get immediate 1 on 1 help. That was a pure lie. They also referred me to a program in Port moody but told me "I must pretend to be a drug addict to get treatment". Absolutely disgusting care here.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Value

This place is a waste of time. They expect people to come to a group session (and this is all that is available) at 10 AM on a Monday.. People work and need to work otherwise they would go to a 200.00 an hour psychologist. We were told at the hospital that he would be assigned a psychiatrist. Not true.. Psychiatrists are only there for consultation. There is no one to see except for one of the ladies at intake who tells you, you need to be on medication or wants to refer you to a "program". This, over the phone, without any knowledge of your problems other than what she read on the hospital report. When you phone the number on line, no one answers. You have to know the extension of the person you are calling. The operator does not answer when re-routed to her/him. This is so indicative of mental health assistance in BC. There is nothing!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Value

Very under funded (like most MH disorders); courses offered are helpful and relevant, but usually offered while one is still ill, thereby rendering the course somewhat of a waste as it is not comprehended nor retained. My councillors worked hard for our group, who were all at various levels of ability. I, too, was dropped from a waitlist for not replying to calls I didn't receive. (they got my number wrong) Overall, it has been as good as can be expected with underfunding and overworked staff.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Value

Extremly unprofessional services. Good facility and clean but no service at all. They make people with mental health even more ill.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Doctors at Tri-Cities Mental Health Centre

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.