Lionsgate

Hospital

Rate Lionsgate

Ratings for Lionsgate

Value

was sent home after a failed attempt in removing a broken needle. was scheduled to see a specialist for a removal of a broken needle the next day to a plastic surgeon and it was for a consult that the doctor even got the wrong body part in the description ??? went straight to VGH for an emergency surgery...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Value

My mother was in LGH for 6 days, Dr. Kroll was the hospitalist. He was very friendly, responsive and a great communicator. Kept us informed at all times and did a great job of explaining my mom's condition and care treatment. Thank you LGH and Dr. Kroll!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Value

I was there last week for a Colonoscopy, the Staff were incredibly friendly an helpful, when I mentioned to them that I had to catch a ferry they said it was a problem,the Nurse who put the stint in my wrist an took my information was incredibly helpful an also as cute as a bugs ear which made things that much better wish I could remember her name Iā€™d go back to that hospital in a heartbeat šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Value

Worst service any where, errors committed at life threatening levels and extremely rude staff. Drive to squamish if you need medical service!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

Value

Had a fall in my bedroom. Went to LGH..dr. ordered a ct scan...nothing wrong (he had ordered the xray for the wrong part of my back. One month later couldn't stand the pain, even though my regular dr. tried to help with 18 injections 1st time 13 second time none helped...went back to LGH a month after my injury and got a terrific female dr who diagnosed problem and I had another CT. 2 fractures L2 & L1. Fast tracked to Back Clinic via Fax (I watched her send it)...8 Months ago and still no appointment. Meanwhile an unfortunate accident involving a motorized (300 LB.) scooter tipped me over onto the road and landed on my leg. Another visit to LGH emerg. Short Story: they X-rayed my shoulder...and had me walk to the Xray unattended after waiting from 3PM -11PM I did not see a dr--only a nurse who said: by the way your back is healed. NO, IT IS NOT!! still waiting for spine clinic...now paranoid that there is something 'flagged' by my name and I am seriously worried I won't get the care I need....in the future (I'm 76). The poor nurse in emerg....the only one on in that area--hadn't had a break in 12 hours.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Value

Had a back fusion at this disgusting poorly run facility. - Pre op nurse put IV in wrong so it was bent told her and she looked at me like I was stupid. Post op nurse noticed the IV was bent and redid it - Post op - stopped breathing as my brain was not telling me to breath - was yelled at if you do not start breathing we will intubate you, as I was overdosed with Hydro Morphone and God knows what else they gave me - they told me to take my usual dosage before coming for surgery - 14 -18 mg Hydro Morphone then kept feeding me more. so by the time they wheeled me up to my room and put me in a broken down bed with no mattress basically lying on a metal H bed I was completely out of my mind and the Nurses just stood there and laughed. I could not get out of there fast enough only positive note the one night shift Nurse was brilliant, helpful and just a all around great person. think her name was Jordon - something with a J So good luck to anybody who goes to LGH - Born and raised in North Van - it has fallen so much as I have had great experiences in the past.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Value

Always the best at Lions Gate...friendly and connected to the community..thanks

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Value

I have been to Lions Gate Hospital dozens of times, since I have lived in North Van my entire life, and have consistently had very negative experiences. This place is the worst. Whether visiting the ER, seeing a specialist, getting an surgery, giving birth, or having a test done, I have always been disappointed. Expect long waits, unprofessional service, poor treatment, and rude staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Value

I am looking for a nurse practitioner who will give me referral to the GF Strong building because I have acute brain trauma.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Value

On Oct 31st 1998 at lions gate emergency room, I drove my car and told them of the huge pain in my chest I thought I was having a heart attack they put me on an ekg machine in emergency and the alarm kept going off and who ever was nearest they shut the alarm off only for it to go off again, they asked me how I was feeling and I told them it felt like the movie alien like something was going to explode out of my chest, after about an hour of this they sent me for a chest x ray, then told me I had a chest infection and gave me a perscription I drove myself home and the heart attack continued through the night. 5 days later I had a strange feeling in my chest no pain but fortunatley I had made an appointment with my Dr. at the Burrard Medical Center, he immediatly sent me downstairs for an EKG and told me that I had in fact had a second heart attack His nurse walked me across the street to St Pauls emergency and the head of Cardiac surgery waited on me, he phoned Lions Gate and had the records of my recent visit to him, then he said I don't know what they were doing it clearly shows you were having a heart attack. I live in North Vancouver and was born at Lions gate in 1950, I would love to go to a hospital that is closer but I'm afraid to go back to Lions Gate.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Doctors at Lionsgate

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.