Lionsgate

Hospital

Rate Lionsgate

Ratings for Lionsgate

Value

Costruction still happening, loud and noisy atmosphere. Otherwise, staff always introduce themselves to you, makes the visit more personalized. Staff and processes efficient, little time wasted. Questions and concerns always addressed. I really appreciate this hospital and it’s medical staff and employees.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Value

One of the finest facilities in the greater Vancouver area..north shore.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Value

My husband was in Lions Gate had several broken ribs. They never tested or found out until the last of two weeks when he was released. Nurses were very inattentive.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Value

Cant say enough about the care my son received when he was recently hospitalized at Lions Gate for a week. The ER doctor was so thorough and did ALL the right tests to diagnose my son - cannot thank her and all the staff enough.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Value

Had day surgery at this hospital yesterday 15 February. I can't say enough good things about the staff, and how they treated me. I really would like to thank the staff. Especially the recovery room. It was so pleasant to be treated as a human person. Very considerate, compassionate and caring staff. Thank you all you are amazing.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Value

In a 4 bed ward sharing a bathroom is difficult and not very sanitary. The cleanliness is very poor...Kleenex on floor remained there for more than three days. There is little pride in doing a good job when outside companies are hired to clean....It is just a job, they aren't part of the team. So glad there is a drive to support a new patient tower with one bed with bathroom per patient...much better idea. The staff was very competent, cheery and caring. If you need to diet, its a good place to be as the food may be nutritious,? but it is often awful!! The care is though is excellent and that is the most important thing.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Value

My wife had mastectomy surgery and met nothing but caring nurses day and night who put my wife to ease. Can't thank them enough. We noticed all the staff seemed to be happy working there which gives you comfortable feeling. Sure you have to wait for beds being available, but we were called to come in ASAP with a last minute cancellation. Surgery took place without delay

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Value

I went in with a construction accident. Made me wait 6 hours in terrible pain. Actually put people ahead of me with tiny slivers. Then failed to perform a simple 30 minute surgery after 3 attempts. Had to see a dr in Toronto to repair their garbage. Would try to avoid this place in the future.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Value

great hospital, caring staff, excellent recovery room staff, very speedy recovery from major back surgery. the physio within the hosp however was dismissive, irritatingly brief, incompetent, incomplete and just plain awful. she was NOT at all a Lion's Gate rep....a freelancer I hope, I hope, I hope.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Value

What a great place such a beautiful area, hospital is homey feeling, walking the halls always feels familiar, staff and vendor's parking whatever you need someone will help you, is worth the 2 day trip to travel to this location for any procedure.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Doctors at Lionsgate

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.