Lionsgate

Hospital

Rate Lionsgate

Ratings for Lionsgate

Value

Every time I have been at this hospital I have been treated with the outmost kindness by the doctors and by the friendly hard working staff. THANK YOU ALL, DOCTORS AND NURSES, AND ALL OF YOU THAT HELP US TO SURVIVE WITH DIGNITY and the friendly hard working staff

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Value

There mean and won't let me wear my shorts i hate them

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Value

Great pre- and post-surgery experience and care. Helpful and friendly staff, swift process.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Value

Wish I didn't live in North Vancouver. The very few times I've needed urgent medical care - it was degrading.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Value

Lions gate was beyond dis functional. It would take pages to record the whole experience, but it included being sent home with a broken tibial plateau, being called back for surgery, being forgotten in admitting, being ridiculed in recovery, being discharged without supervision, being brought back, all in on long hellish ordeal. DO NOT go to Lions gate!!!!!!!!!,

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Value

This is an awful hospital. Service is slow and often unfriendly. Cleanliness? What's that? Diagnoses? Sometimes wrong. Don't go to LGH unless you have to.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Value

Absolutely fantastic experience at this hospital, having been sent home with no treatment from another (vancouver) hospital. They took me straight in to the ER, ran tests, diagnosed and gave me pain control for the massive pericarditis I was dealing with. They then referred me to a specialist who sorted out my autoimmune issues. I would travel there from Vancouver again if I ever needed emergency treatment.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Value

My ratings say it all. Since I am required to say more I shall...They are the best...trustworthy...thorough...understanding...compassionate...

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Value

I had a thyroidectomy surgery 1 year ago at Lions Gate Hospital, and 1 week ago I had a Sinus Surgery there as well. I couldn't be happier with the Service I received, the accommodations and caring I received from all the nurses and doctors there. Both times I been there for my Surgeries, my experience has been great, couldn't be happier. Best hospital I have stayed at so far.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Value

Top Hospitals? Is there another on the North Shore? :-( Wait times are unreal!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Doctors at Lionsgate

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.