Maple Ridge Hospital

Hospital

Rate Maple Ridge Hospital

Ratings for Maple Ridge Hospital

Value

I recently had several visits to the er over a two month time frame. My symptoms were concerning to me and my gp and we did follow up with other med professionals and have diagnostics done. The er docs were a mixed bag some were highly professional and knowledgable others lord why oh why are they even in the profession . I was deemed attention seeking needing therapy by one, others questioned why i was in the er- excuse me are you not a service for the public open 24 hours 365 days a week?In the end I have become the complicated patient in the pages of the shingles virus developed hunt ramsey syndrome as i was not treated within a 72 hour time frame - it took two months 10 er visits to diagnosis as I do not present as a normal person being immune compromised. I truly hope the phone calls to the head of the erthat wwere made on my behave will make a difference when i next appear at the er will make a difference for all patients like me. Our lives are at risk when we enter the Ridge Meadows er and any attention we are seeking is profession medical care

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Value

Male doctor in emergency was extremely rude with all his patients and arrogant as heck. I over heard him speaking with nurses and laughing about patients complaints and speaking with the patients as if they meant nothing. Probably the worst doctor I've met and will ever meet. Good doctors should not only know what they are doing but be kind with people.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Value

if its a non emergency its worth the drive to royal columbian

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Value

As compared to hospitals where I have had to stay the Hospital staff at maple Ridge go from super rude and confrontational at imaging to very knowledgeable and friendly at same station. I have had several bad experiences at this hospital where I was sicker after the procedure. On another occasion the nurse? at the registration for imaging , Ridiculed me for not knowing her rules for lining up. I find this hospital to be very poor in keeping up on training, people skills, & cleanliness. Until there are some changes in management of the hospital, I will only go there if there is no other choice.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Value

Both my children were born at this hospital and I find the maternity ward to be great. The staff are excellent and friendly. The hospital gets a bad rap because of its age, but the age of the building doesn't necessarily make a hospital good or bad. It's a smaller hospital so the nurses communicate better across shifts which means you get better care and less mix-up's.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Value

I entered emergency on Monday morning suffering from renal failure. After diagnosis the staff made sure I was comfortable and later transferred to a pre op ward. Staff there was also great. I was scheduled for an operation on Wed morning which was smooth and very professional. All staff was caring and great. After surgery I spent a day and a half in post op and was then cleared to go home. All in all a very positive experience, especially for a first timer. jim allen

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Value

Just had emergency surgery and I was well cared for!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Value

Terrible non caring, doctors. Staff are slow to help. VERY different from other hospitals I have been in. Avoid at all cost if possible.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Value

this government needs to spend our money on nurses and doctors not on fancy lobbys where ur gonna wait 12hr because there is no drs or nurses

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Value

Made to wait a long time while nurses and doctors chatted.Staff were very uncaring and offhand.Discharged myself and went home.went to RCH next day and got treated.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Doctors at Maple Ridge Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.