South Calgary Campus

Hospital

Rate South Calgary Campus

Ratings for South Calgary Campus

Value

Staff not so good, judgemental,bossy, dictatorial.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Value

The best care in any hospital in Calgary both on emergency and in the units

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Value

Terrible young disrespectful doctors that don't care. Did not help at all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Value

We waiting for 6 hours for the doctor to say he had 'actual sick patients' that he needed to see. DO NOT GO HERE

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Value

I have asthma. It's smoky outside, I'm having trouble breathing. This is a no brainer. Hour and a half in, I'm still waiting to see a Dr. If they don't think I'm serious, send me home instead of having me pick up all the other diseases floating around. 😠

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Value

I had a surgery today the 15th of August at south health campus, I received an excellent service by nurse by name Demi, rarely in those days you get a nice, kind and cheers too. I wish she could influence the rest of staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Value

I have been in the south calgary campus , 3 times for day surgery.It was the most caring hospital I’ve been in . Hats off to all the staff that cared for me.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Value

The staff isn’t helpful at all. I was worried about my breast pain, waiting for two and half hour left without help. It wasn’t busy at all. Even inside the nurses room when I checked in instead of giving full and immediate attention to the patients they were giggling with each other. It’s good to hire nurses who are interested to help, who can give equal attention to the patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Value

Excellent hospital. Staff were extremely kind and understanding. Best hospital I’ve visited

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Value

Great place for south Calgary needed facility all staff very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Doctors at South Calgary Campus

Dr. Paul Marck

Dr. Paul Marck

Latest Rating

I got referred to Dr Marck after my ENT accidentally burnt through my septum, which had grown quite large. It has been affecting my breathing, and causes me to be ou... Read more

Dr. Jennifer Ngo

Dr. Jennifer Ngo

Latest Rating

I was Dr Ngo’s patient at South Health Campus last year and she saw me at Vita Clinic for followups. I was a wreck when I landed in the hospital last year with diabe... Read more