South Calgary Campus

South Calgary Campus

Hospital

Rate South Calgary Campus

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for South Calgary Campus

Value

VERY POOR ATTITUDE SHOWN TO PATIENTS IN FACILITIES LIKE x RAY. SIMILAR FOR SEVERAL OF THE NURSES i ENCOUNTERED DURING RECOVERY FROM SURGERY. fOR THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE i WAS LOCATED IN A N ADHOC SPACE WITHOUT PROPER FACILITIES WHILE OTHER PATIENTS ROTATED THROUGH THE ONLY FULLY SERVICED BED IN THE ROOM. REQUESTS TO ALTER THIS WERE IGNORED TOTALLY. BY ALL STAFF LEVELS

Submitted June 25, 2017 | flag

Value

I was very upset they way I was treated there. They asked me 4 time for a pee sample and the 5th time they finally gave me the cup to use and got mad at me for how long it took, forgetful and rude , got moved 4 time to be told I just need pills and go home, still dealing with everything . They forgot about me half the time kept asking me who I was and why I was here, they cared more about my little girl then me , pregnant and telling me not to eat .... thanks . I now know I will not be having a baby at this hospital. Both me and my husband are so upset.

Submitted May 30, 2017 | flag

Value

When doctors refuse to treat you or even see you there is no point to having a hospital. The washroom was disgusting. The filth seemed to be everywhere.

Submitted April 1, 2017 | flag

Value

Open beds in ER. Nurses doing nothing. Terrible hand washing. People checked in to a chair in a hallway. Nobody checking on patients. No vital signs even. Extremely subpar care. Only the house keeping staff seembto work here.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2017 | flag

Value

I have been to this hospital a few times now. Once for my sister's (long stay) cancer/end of life stay, once for some tests and once for surgery. Ugh. I could write in length & detail over some the nurses and their dismissive care but there is not enough room. I don't mind even a 'clinical', impersonal approach but to be so dismissive when expressing pain and discomfort (and even after receiving deep bruising to be told my skin is just sensitive????). I am a person. Not an object.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2017 | flag

Value

Stayed at the Hospital for 32 days it is a fantastic Hospital , i have never seen such compassionate nurses in all my stays at other Hospitals i feel they really do care . All i can say is thank you very much you helped save my life , i will never forget the care and love you showed me , THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2017 | flag

Value

I took my son to the ER in December after a tobogganing accident. He was taken in quickly and and was given an ultrasound. The Dr said that he didn't see anything and sent us home telling me to watch him through the night. He complained of chest pain and left shoulder pain. We went home and he collapsed 2 hours later. He had a shattered spleen and was bleeding internally. Thank god for Foothills Hospital. We will never go back to South Calgary - even though it's 5 minutes from our home. There are no experienced Dr.'s there!!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2017 | flag

Value

I had arthroscopic knee day surgery there and the entire experience was excellent. Everyone I came in contact with from admitting through to my release was exceptionally pleasant and helpful. The entire process was efficient and reassuring with wonderful Drs and nurses. Well worth the drive out there from NW Calgary.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2016 | flag

Value

I was here for day surgery two years ago. When u walk in its not like a hospital. It's a very beautiful clean space. All the staff was wonderful,patient and treated me like a queen.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2016 | flag

Value

My husband had a knee replacement.We were very impressed with all the care that he received from the doctor and his team.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2016 | flag