Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Hospital

Rate Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Ratings for Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Value

A warm and friendly clinic with friendly staff and excellent doctors šŸ‘Œ

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Value

Been going here for years as a patient and have had no issues with the medical professionals, however, the receptionist Bonnie is very rude and condescending at times. If you get her, I would suggest you request to speak to another receptionist. At this rate, if the admin support continues to be unprofessional like this, I would consider switching to another clinic. I don't need to be spoken to that way.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Value

Bonnie the receptionist has denied me medical care and treatment on 2 seperate occasions now. Iā€™m considering going to the college of physicians and surgeons.. absolutely unacceptable

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Value

My family and I have been with this clinic for 8 years, following Dr. J from his old clinic. Fantastic clinic, doctors, nurses and support staff. Thoroughly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Value

I feel well taken care of here. My concerns are always taken seriously and things are actually explained to me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Value

The lady at the reception seems very unhappy and well angry, or perhaps she is just not a people person. The doctors I have seen here are great, just need better receptionists!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Value

Not a fan of the lady at the front desk as she is rude and short with people coming in, but all of the doctors I have met are fantastic. The nurses are on a whole other level, they are always amazing

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Value

As a female senior citizen who has seen many Doctor"s in my life time, I am grateful for the respectful manner in witch my concerns are addressed. Never have I felt rushed or demeaned, in the manner so many businesses in our city choose to treat this age group.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

This clinic is second to none! The doctors are amazing and everyone always goes above and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Value

An excellent medical practice - I've been a patient here for 7 years and will never leave this clinic. Amazing staff, amazing doctors and I feel very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Doctors at Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Dr. Christine Luelo

Dr. Christine Luelo

Latest Rating

Dr. Luelo is an amazing doctor and always provides perfect service. I have never before had a doctor better than her and doubt I ever will.

Dr. Karyn Richardson

Dr. Karyn Richardson

Latest Rating

I never wait and I love how the system is set up that I can call, talk to a Nurse and start action on a problem before I even see Dr Richardson.

Dr. Pamela Galler

Dr. Pamela Galler

Latest Rating

I saw Doctor galler during my entire pregnancy and have a hard time believing all the negative reviews posted here. She was very knowledgable, warm and caring, alwa... Read more

Dr. linda gilles