Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Hospital

Rate Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Ratings for Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Value

Not a fan of the lady at the front desk as she is rude and short with people coming in, but all of the doctors I have met are fantastic. The nurses are on a whole other level, they are always amazing

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Value

As a female senior citizen who has seen many Doctor"s in my life time, I am grateful for the respectful manner in witch my concerns are addressed. Never have I felt rushed or demeaned, in the manner so many businesses in our city choose to treat this age group.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

This clinic is second to none! The doctors are amazing and everyone always goes above and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Value

An excellent medical practice - I've been a patient here for 7 years and will never leave this clinic. Amazing staff, amazing doctors and I feel very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

What an amazing clinic and staff. I followed Dr J here from his previous practice in Brentwood. he's the same great doc and now has this efficient well run clinic with polite and helpful staff. They won't make you book an appointment just to get you there and tell your results are fine. They will call you and tell you! My girl friend is furious with her G\P who has her drive all the way across town just to be told all is fine as the Dr gets to bill for a visit. This does not happen at crowfoot! hank you to CVFP for respecting peoples time taking good care of us when we need it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Value

Parking can be a challenge sometimes at this location

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Value

The clinic has a great number of services and the doctors are great if you can’t get in to see your own. The after hour care through the network is great as well. The family doctor that we started with left the clinic but we decided to stay because we liked the clinic so much. Dr Jablonski is great as well. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Submitted December 19, 2017

Value

I am surprised at the number of negative comments. I have been a patient since 1986 and have received excellent care as did my late wife.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Value

I'm now looking for a new family doctor. My current doctor is nice in person but passive aggressive, she is not direct with me and will do things like cut my sleeping medication in 1/2 on a faxed refill without discussing this with me at a visit. Recently she refused to fill my prescription because I had got medication from more than one doctor, in other words was "doctor shopping" .... hello, it was their locum who authorized a prescription refill when she was on vacation and I never saw that person. I've totally lost confidence in her as far as behaving with integrity or compassion so now looking for a different doctor.

Submitted August 22, 2017

Value

Ive had a severe head trauma, my doctor is never there though, so ive seen every other dr in the joint getting an assesment every. single. time. And only one of them ever actually listened to me about what helps what doesnt. They all just throw meds at you with no regard if you have coverage or not. Price isnt a concern to them.. not sure what does qualify as a concern to them...

Submitted August 3, 2017

Doctors at Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Dr. Christine Luelo

Dr. Christine Luelo

Latest Rating

The absolute worst doctor I have ever dealt with. I came in to discuss a new allergy and her response was “does it make you sick?” I said yes and she responded with ... Read more

Dr. Karyn Richardson

Dr. Karyn Richardson

Latest Rating

I never wait and I love how the system is set up that I can call, talk to a Nurse and start action on a problem before I even see Dr Richardson.

Dr. Pamela Galler

Dr. Pamela Galler

Latest Rating

I saw Doctor galler during my entire pregnancy and have a hard time believing all the negative reviews posted here. She was very knowledgable, warm and caring, alwa... Read more

Dr. linda gilles