Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Hospital

Rate Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Ratings for Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Value

Been going here for years as a patient and have had no issues with the medical professionals, however, the receptionist Bonnie is very rude and condescending at times. If you get her, I would suggest you request to speak to another receptionist. At this rate, if the admin support continues to be unprofessional like this, I would consider switching to another clinic. I don't need to be spoken to that way.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Value

Bonnie the receptionist has denied me medical care and treatment on 2 seperate occasions now. I’m considering going to the college of physicians and surgeons.. absolutely unacceptable

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Value

My family and I have been with this clinic for 8 years, following Dr. J from his old clinic. Fantastic clinic, doctors, nurses and support staff. Thoroughly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Value

I feel well taken care of here. My concerns are always taken seriously and things are actually explained to me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Value

The lady at the reception seems very unhappy and well angry, or perhaps she is just not a people person. The doctors I have seen here are great, just need better receptionists!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Value

Not a fan of the lady at the front desk as she is rude and short with people coming in, but all of the doctors I have met are fantastic. The nurses are on a whole other level, they are always amazing

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Value

As a female senior citizen who has seen many Doctor"s in my life time, I am grateful for the respectful manner in witch my concerns are addressed. Never have I felt rushed or demeaned, in the manner so many businesses in our city choose to treat this age group.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

This clinic is second to none! The doctors are amazing and everyone always goes above and beyond to help.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Value

An excellent medical practice - I've been a patient here for 7 years and will never leave this clinic. Amazing staff, amazing doctors and I feel very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

What an amazing clinic and staff. I followed Dr J here from his previous practice in Brentwood. he's the same great doc and now has this efficient well run clinic with polite and helpful staff. They won't make you book an appointment just to get you there and tell your results are fine. They will call you and tell you! My girl friend is furious with her G\P who has her drive all the way across town just to be told all is fine as the Dr gets to bill for a visit. This does not happen at crowfoot! hank you to CVFP for respecting peoples time taking good care of us when we need it.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Doctors at Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Dr. Christine Luelo

Dr. Christine Luelo

Latest Rating

I had been a patient of Dr. Luelo’s since the beginning of her practice. I felt very fortunate to have her as my doctor up until the past few years. She became unpre... Read more

Dr. Karyn Richardson

Dr. Karyn Richardson

Latest Rating

I never wait and I love how the system is set up that I can call, talk to a Nurse and start action on a problem before I even see Dr Richardson.

Dr. Pamela Galler

Dr. Pamela Galler

Latest Rating

I saw Doctor galler during my entire pregnancy and have a hard time believing all the negative reviews posted here. She was very knowledgable, warm and caring, alwa... Read more

Dr. linda gilles