Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Hospital

Rate Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Ratings for Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Value

Parking can be a challenge sometimes at this location

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Value

The clinic has a great number of services and the doctors are great if you can’t get in to see your own. The after hour care through the network is great as well. The family doctor that we started with left the clinic but we decided to stay because we liked the clinic so much. Dr Jablonski is great as well. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Submitted December 19, 2017

Value

I am surprised at the number of negative comments. I have been a patient since 1986 and have received excellent care as did my late wife.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Value

I'm now looking for a new family doctor. My current doctor is nice in person but passive aggressive, she is not direct with me and will do things like cut my sleeping medication in 1/2 on a faxed refill without discussing this with me at a visit. Recently she refused to fill my prescription because I had got medication from more than one doctor, in other words was "doctor shopping" .... hello, it was their locum who authorized a prescription refill when she was on vacation and I never saw that person. I've totally lost confidence in her as far as behaving with integrity or compassion so now looking for a different doctor.

Submitted August 22, 2017

Value

Ive had a severe head trauma, my doctor is never there though, so ive seen every other dr in the joint getting an assesment every. single. time. And only one of them ever actually listened to me about what helps what doesnt. They all just throw meds at you with no regard if you have coverage or not. Price isnt a concern to them.. not sure what does qualify as a concern to them...

Submitted August 3, 2017

Value

Phone service is unacceptable. Yes, the staff should rotate thru their lunch to provide telephone service. Have gone to the clinic to pick up a prescription (because it's $$$ to fax it to my pharmacy) and the doors were locked. Dr J is superb, as are the nurse practitioners I've visited for nutrition and asthma.

Submitted May 28, 2017

Value

We have been patients for many years which has resulted in great continuity of care for our family. Based on the funding model being used, we can always see someone even if we can't see doctor. Wide range of services and very current with new research and practices.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Value

This practice has gone downhill since moving to their new location. I had to deal with their director on a matter once and she was absolutely rude and unprofessional. I highly recommend finding another practice where they treat their patient with care and empathy.

Submitted March 19, 2017

Value

We started coming to this clinic a few months ago, as we were looking to get a family Doctor which we've never been able to get in Calgary. Unfortunately after our experience here we will continue our search. Our Doctor is almost never available even though we were told in our initial visit that we would be able to get an appointment within 24 hours. When we do get in to see our Doctor our visits are rushed and inconclusive. You can never get a straight answer about an issue. I've been misdiagnosed for an issue that was serious for me. I always give very explicit descriptions of what we are making an appointment for and yet have driven across the city for 5 min of information we could have received over the phone. Our experience has just been lack lustre and frustrating and I would not recommend this clinic. Even if the Doctor is ok - the clinic has taken on way too many patients to be efficient or caring.

Submitted February 6, 2017

Value

I have been a patient since the practice was under Dr .Paul Burroughs and Dr.Bell.When Dr Rick Ward took over I remained a patient.I find the girls in the office all very friendly and efficient. Dr. Ward still gives us the wonderful care and has even called us on the wk. end if there was an issue.We feel we have the best care that anyone could ever ask for .Kudos to all . Mary and Art Sichello

Submitted January 23, 2017

Doctors at Crowfoot Village Family Practice

Dr. Christine Luelo

Dr. Christine Luelo

Latest Rating

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Luelo's for several years. Dr. Luelo suggested a course of action for my child (in regard to a mental health issue). I th... Read more

Dr. Karyn Richardson

Dr. Karyn Richardson

Latest Rating

I never wait and I love how the system is set up that I can call, talk to a Nurse and start action on a problem before I even see Dr Richardson.

Dr. Pamela Galler

Dr. Pamela Galler

Latest Rating

I saw Doctor galler during my entire pregnancy and have a hard time believing all the negative reviews posted here. She was very knowledgable, warm and caring, alwa... Read more

Dr. linda gilles