Calgary Children's Hospital

Hospital

Rate Calgary Children's Hospital

Ratings for Calgary Children's Hospital

Value

Parking way to expensive and it is un real what they charge for parking

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Value

The ambulance services is very fast and active and the staff, services and doctor all are completely good

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Value

The best services provides of the healthcare and its facility , staff and environment is good

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Value

Amazing doctors, staff and cleaners! I've taken my son here many time for Asthma problems, they admitted him, and had him going in clinics and everything o make is health better! He sees the Asthma clinics once a month and he is on the road of Asthma recovery! Social workers and everything is great! LOVE the ACH.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Value

Most amazing healthcare staff by far. Such attention, compassion and dedication.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Value

Blown away with how my son and I were treated. Staff not only catered to him, but to me as well after knowing how difficult the situation was with my OCD. They put us both at ease, even when new staff would come on shift.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Value

Amazing staff the environment makes the unhappy and uncomfortable kids in pain calm

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Value

Our home away from home. We spend so much time there that it never feels.like a hospital.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Value

I went here by ambulance about a year ago. I came because I had a severe Asthma Attack. My parents were at work so they had no idea I was there. The Paramedic and nurses sat with me and kept me comfortable until my parents arrived. Truly great staff. Took a big toll on my medical bill. But for what was done to me, it was worth it.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Value

We have been there from time to time me over the years as my boys grew up and always had a fantastic experience. Then we had to spend nearly a month there, 8 days my son was in ICU and 22 on a unit recovering. The staff were amazing. Supportive, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. They looked after our whole family in many senses. We had many bleary eyed meals in the cafeteria and my son still likes to visit the cafeteria for a panini when he has follow up with the physio team. I honestly can't say enough about this amazing hospital and the people who keep it's heart beating.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Doctors at Calgary Children's Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.