Ratings for Dr. Fadi Constantine, M.D.

Let’s face it. I made some poor choices in my life. Failure to wear sunscreen, those summer days with baby oil and a reflective blanket, tanning beds, a couple of not so great husbands …..and all of these poor choices caught up to me sometime around the time I turned 47. It didn’t take one of those 10x mirrors to light up the lines of bitterness and disappointment that had etched themselves upon my face. There was no YouTube tutorial on how to Benjamin Button my face after all that had landed upon it. Trust me, I looked. Maybe “luckily” is the wrong word for it, but luckily, I had had breast cancer in 2012 (I am sure etching it’s own special line between my eyes), thus putting me in the office of Dr. Jeffrey Krueger for the reconstruction stage of my double mastectomy. Dr. Krueger not only did an amazing job, but is a first rate guy. I cannot say enough nice things about him and his staff. So I felt I had an “in” with a plastic surgeon I trusted. Since I am not really a plastic surgery sort of person…as is evidenced by the fact that I could not even be bothered to put sunscreen on my face for 46.5 years of my life, plastic surgery for aesthetic reasons has been something I have not given much thought to until I woke up from my apparent aging coma. Enter Dr. Fadi Constantine, Dr. Krueger’s associate. From the time of my first consult, Dr. Constantine listened to my concerns. I am an active, outdoorsy, low maintenance person. My priority was not to look like a plastic, artificial, wanna-be. I just wanted to look like a better, less damaged, less OLD ME. Really, I would have been happy if I had looked my actual AGE. Dr. Constantine suggested doing a neck lift, my eyes, my brow, and doing a deep chemical peel to help resurface my skin. He told me that the facelift would not necessarily help my wrinkles…some resurfacing would help….but that it would help restore volume. The pictures of patients he had worked on were remarkable. He took his time and I never felt that he rushed through or neglected to answer any of my questions. His assistant, Liz, was also very helpful, as is his scheduler, Madilyn. The procedure itself was as expected, with no complications. Dr. Constantine had me stay overnight at the surgery center and the care was excellent. While it wasn’t quite like a night at a spa, if one has to be at a hospital, it was certainly a pleasant experience. Dr. Constantine was in first thing, checked me out, and, finding me alive, kicking, without complication, and witty, he discharged me. It was nice to be home and watching HGTV on my own sofa with my dog growling at my weird bandaged face by noon. I had been prescribed adequate medication for the level of discomfort I experienced…by the second day it looked far worse than I felt, and even that wasn’t so bad. The recovery was as it was described to be beforehand with nothing unexpected. Liz and Dr. Constantine answered any questions I had. The results, I have to say, are nothing short of amazing. Not in a, “oh, my lord, I look like Katy Perry” way, but in a lovely, soft, natural way. My son, back from college, (not knowing about the procedure) said, “yeah, mom, you look really happy and fresh.” Now, take that from a college boy, probably hungover, who would normally not observe ANYTHING about his mom. That’s pretty darn high praise. I have had people tell me I look like 30 years has melted off my life. I am not sure 30 years is quite accurate, but I *do* feel like my skin has a much more elastic, youthful tone. I do have some wrinkles that have returned, of course, as Dr. Constantine told me, but they are SO much less noticable…and what normal 47 year old woman DOESN’T have a wrinkle or two? They are just not the horrible sagging slashes of the years like before, nor does my make up does not sit in those little fissures and crease, making my face look crepe-y old lady like as it did prior. I can put a little tinted moisurizer on and dash (with sunscreen, of course). Oh…and my NECK. My neck is FAB. I didn’t realize how old my neck looked until suddenly it looks GREAT. I am just a normal, average looking person. But at least now I am a normal, average looking person that doesn’t look like a water buffalo in a heat wave (if you have never seen one, they can get pretty wrinkly). I am sure there are a lot of plastic surgeons in Dallas. There has to be…Highland Park has a lot of wives, right? So you have a choice. I think I would have just thrown a towel over my mirror and left well enough alone if I hadn’t trusted my face with Dr. Constantine. I am *way* glad I did. Me 2.0….thanks, Dr. C!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I had a brow lift this summer along with blepharoplasty on both my upper and lower lids. I am very pleased with the results. Before and after my procedure, Dr. C was very caring and patient while answering all of my questions. I would highly recommend him. His dad is my obgyn, and he is a great doctor too. I love both of them.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Hi, I visit the website of constantineplasticsurgery.com its really nice.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

The BEST DOCTOR I've had in years. He is not only a good plastic surgeon but he is a personable doctor and listens to his patients. He even calls you himself to make sure that your doing well, he didn't have a nurse call but he called me himself. Since my cancer was going to destroy my breast I asked him to please try to make me look somewhat normal and they look great and I can't recommend a better plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Constantine performed a breast lift and augmentation on me 5 days ago. So far I couldn't be more happy! I'm already planning my tummy tuck. I feel incredibly blessed to have Dr. C be my surgeon. He is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and caring. He calls you before and after the surgery to check on you and answer any questions you may have. I'm very impressed in every way. My husband is very pleased with Dr. C as well. My breast are still in the healing process and I absolutely love them! You are the best Dr. Constantine, dont ever change!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Bedside manner is second to none, he is simply wonderful

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Did a great job on my mommy makeover. Will be sending anybody that asks to him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

A Perfectionist in every way. I love him, I would recommend him to any friend or family member that wanted surgery.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

He such a great caring doctor a excellent surgeon I love my new look he did a tummy tuck and liposuction he did a amazing job ...he very caring doctor n he anwers all your concern. A excellent doctor

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Fabulous surgeon and such a gentleman. Extremely honest and really cares about his work. Will be telling all my friends about him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Fadi Constantine, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients