Ratings for Dr. Fadi Constantine, M.D.

Hi, I visit the website of constantineplasticsurgery.com its really nice.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

The BEST DOCTOR I've had in years. He is not only a good plastic surgeon but he is a personable doctor and listens to his patients. He even calls you himself to make sure that your doing well, he didn't have a nurse call but he called me himself. Since my cancer was going to destroy my breast I asked him to please try to make me look somewhat normal and they look great and I can't recommend a better plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Constantine performed a breast lift and augmentation on me 5 days ago. So far I couldn't be more happy! I'm already planning my tummy tuck. I feel incredibly blessed to have Dr. C be my surgeon. He is incredibly knowledgeable, professional and caring. He calls you before and after the surgery to check on you and answer any questions you may have. I'm very impressed in every way. My husband is very pleased with Dr. C as well. My breast are still in the healing process and I absolutely love them! You are the best Dr. Constantine, dont ever change!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Bedside manner is second to none, he is simply wonderful

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Did a great job on my mommy makeover. Will be sending anybody that asks to him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

A Perfectionist in every way. I love him, I would recommend him to any friend or family member that wanted surgery.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

He such a great caring doctor a excellent surgeon I love my new look he did a tummy tuck and liposuction he did a amazing job ...he very caring doctor n he anwers all your concern. A excellent doctor

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Fabulous surgeon and such a gentleman. Extremely honest and really cares about his work. Will be telling all my friends about him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I love Dr. C! He did a breat lift on me and I can't say enough good things about the whole experience. Before, during, and especially after he treated me as if I was his only patient. He constantly called me to check on me. He did a fantastic job!! My breasts look twenty years younger than the rest of my body. Now I just need him to work on the rest of me :)

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

He does beautiful work. I trust him 100% to do the right thing.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Fadi Constantine, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients