Ratings for Dr. Ben A Sutter

I plunged into the great adventure of having 7 old fillings replaced all in one visit. Dr. Sutter was sure that 5 could just get new fillings but two might have been too large and (gulp!) needed a crown or onlay. Fortunately, all 7 could just be replaced. Dr. Sutter and his assistant did a fantastic job. Quick, extremely competent, great anesthesia (though it gave me leather mouth and made me talk funny and hard to swallow for a few hours afterward). The fillings all came out perfect -- just the right height, no adjustment needed. No discomfort afterward. Dr. Sutter is an outstanding dentist. (Maybe a little pricier than some of the others in town, but we are sticking with him!).

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

My mom found Dr. Sutter on 1-800-dentist from Colorado to get an exam and cleaning as a birthday gift. I was given a warm welcome by very friendly staff. My cleaning was very comfortable. After finding some cavities that needed to be filled they were able to get me in the next day. It was my first filling in eight years and it was absolutely painless. I highly recommend Dr. Sutter and his professional and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Ben A Sutter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients