Ratings for Mahsa Asasi

Thank you for your kindness Mahsa, always nice to talk to you

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Mahsa is one of the best homeopathist. Her recommendations are very effective.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

She is very thorough and professional. Helpful and courteous. Very knowledgable and I would say if anybody has any chronic condition or acute, give it a try. Holistic approach is the key to long-lasting health and she is the best at it. I have been to many homeopaths since my childhood but none better than her

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

After chatting with Mahsa, she provided me with some very helpful advice. I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for a long time and recently it has affected my daily life. Mahsa listened to me patiently and I believe now that I am on the right path for handling my condition. Mahsa is extremely knowledgable and experienced in the field of homeopathy. I highly recommend her services especially for anyone who is seeking assistance.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Mahsa Asasi is a very good Doctor. I totally recommend her for other patients.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. Mansa has a very good experience, she is patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Mahsa Asasi is not only a knowledgeable homeopath but she is very patient and caring. I definitely recommend her as I feel very better just after a few months of therapy.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

My first experience was awesome, she is kind and patient I have allergy and tried so many medicine but didn’t work, I believe in homeopathy and starting to get result.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

I have been seeing Mahsa for quite a while now and I am extremely happy with her. She is so calm, patient and reassuring. She exudes compassion and caring, never making me feel rushed and always taking extra time. She is passionate about homeopathy and it shows in her treatment plan which has been very effective for me. She has also started treating my son and she is so positive, reassuring and kind to him. I love how she interacts with him and makes him feel important, she actually talks to him to get answers. I can see she is very skilled and patient with children, she has such a lovely way when she interacts with my son, gentle and interested. I love that about her. Overall I am so happy to have found her. She is rare.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Mahsa is very kind and professional. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Mahsa Asasi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Mahsa runs a general and family homeopathic practice and works with patients who seek help and advice in a variety of acute and chronic health conditions. She is registered with college of homeopaths of Ontario. Mahsa started her homeopathic education in 1997 when she was studying for her last year of Doctor of Pharmacy program. During the time she was studying in the pharmaceutical field, she realized that she had a higher calling to help patients in a more holistic and natural way. Looking for effective alternative therapies, she discovered her enthusiasm for homeopathy. she found homoeopathy a combination of art and science that respects the body’s natural strength and wisdom. Mahsa began her education in homeopathy while continuing to study and practice in the pharmaceutical field. After she finished her homeopathic postgraduate program in Iran, she continued her studies in homeopathy at the British institute of Homeopathy. After moving to Canada, she completed the full homeopathic program once again at the Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine in Toronto. She had the opportunity to attend different seminars and workshops given by some of the world’s most famous Homeopaths. She has consistently proven that homeopathy really works for everyone by successfully treating many diverse cases over years and raising her own children based on homoeopathy without any conventional medicine. Apart from her passion for homeopathy, Mahsa has also been very interested in yoga and meditation. she has been practicing mindfulness and vipassana meditation for almost 20 years and she was privileged to graduate from yoga teacher training program recently . She aims to incorporate yoga in to her homeopathic practice to support and empower her clients to experience their optimum health and wellness! Mahsa was awarded the Diamond medal for being voted as the best homeopath in Burlington two years in a row in 2017 and 2018, by the Burlington Readers Choice Awards. Academic qualifications: Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharm. D) Diploma in homeopathy and health science , Ontario college of Homeopathic medicine(Toronto) Diploma in Biochemic Medicine,Institute of Biochemic Medicine(Asia-pacific) Diploma in Homeopathy (DIHom, Practice) British institute of Homeopathy (London, UK) Registered with college of homeopaths of Ontario, reg# 15069 Registered yoga teacher

• English