Ratings for Dr. Yi Ding Yuan

Le Dr. Yi Ding Yuan, traite ma femme depuis quelques temps et je trouve qu'elle se sent beaucoup mieux. J'ai aussi consulté le docteur, pour un problème de santé, et après un traitement et quelques médicaments, je n'ai pas besoin de continuer le traitement. C'est un professionnel très compétent et honnête. Merci. -Franco

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Yi Ding Yuan for many years for problems like frozen shoulder, back pain, sciatica, headaches. In an acute situation he always makes time for me. He has treated other members of my family for concussion symptoms that were not being relieved by drugs. I heartily recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Our family have been treated for 16 years by Dr Yi Ding Yuan . From sinus problems to back pain. What I appreciate is that when one of my sons had a knee injury the doctor told him he could not help as it was a torn ligament. He is extremely knowlegable caring and honest! My other son was having ear infection after ear infection and doctors wanted to do surgery . After 5 treatments he never got another infection and avoided surgery all together.This was 16 years ago and first of very effective treatments. I had back problems with siatic pain that was relieved on numerous occasions over the years. My husband had vertigo which was also improved by treatment

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

when I went to see Dr. Yi Ding Yuan, I was very incapacitated with back pains, and having difficulty walking within a week, I started to see improvement and 6-7 weeks more to let go of the walking canes the full treatment took a few long months, but Dr. Yi Ding Yuan made me "a new person" many years later, I remain in good health, and continue to depend on him I recommend Dr. Yi Ding Yuan without reservation Rachel Beaechit

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Yuan for many years! He has helped me with so many different health issues as well as treated me for seasonal changes to maintain health. From the common respiratory ailment to severe bronchitis, to major skin flair-ups, to muscle & skeletal injuries and pain, he has ALWAYS provided a 100% effective treatment. I go every season change now to maintain optimal health. I highly recommend Dr Yuan for his treatments, his intuition and his Chinese herb remedies!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

In 2008, I started to visit Dr. Yuan as my stiff neck which caused me a lot of headache. After few times of tuina manual therapy treatment, my problem got significant improvement. Dr. Yuan is kind, gentle, caring and compassionate. Most importantly as a health professional, Dr. Yuan is honest, knowledgeable and with tremendous clinic experience. I definitely recommend him as one of the best therapist in Montreal.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Docteur Yi Ding est un acupuncteur très a l'ecoute de son patient,il m'a soulagée d'une sténose foraminale C4-5-6 au cou avec douleur au bras ,là ou bien d'autres spécialités ont échoués. Il n'abusera pas de traitements supplémentaires . Je le recommende sans hésitation Danielle DeNoncourt

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Yi Ding has helped me with stress related health problems. He is a very experienced acupuncturist as well as a very professional and knowledgeable GP. I also appreciated his empathy and his ability to listen. I warmly recommend Dr. Yi DIng.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Yi Ding is my regular Acupuncturist for many years. He is professional very well. This February, my daughter hurt her ankle when she practiced her dancing before one week show, she really wanted to join the show on time. I brought her to A1 Clinique. Dr. Yuan just treated with the little silver needle and bloodletting that is Chinese traditional therapeutic purposses as I knew. Very soon my daughter released her pain. Then she came again after next day. Finally she joined her show on time without pain on her ankle. I would give anybody's advise, when you know you hurt your body, you go to see Dr. Yuan as soon as possible, it will recover as soon as early. Ahah... Thanks Dr. Yuan!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

A great therapist! Dr.Yi ding Yuan quickly resolved both low back pain and severe arm pain from a compressed disk in my neck, neither of which any Western therapist had helped; and he has greatly reduced severe arthritis in my knees.As his patient, you will first understand his honesty and kindness, then the sureness, the craft and the breadth of his skills. Thanks dr Yuan.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Yi Ding Yuan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• BCBS Florida