Ratings for Yi Ding Yuan

Very efficient treatment and very kind - Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

This is a fantastic doctor highly recommended, he is very kind and takes the times to listen.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Very efficient treatment against psychological issues. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Merci Dr. Yi Ding Yuan pour traiter mes problèmes digestifs. Vous êtes un excellente professionnel.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr Yuan helped me with my knee pain and anxiety over a course of almost 2 months. Both have improved wonderfully. I definitely recommend his services! Thank you

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I've never had better or more personal care from a healthcare professional.  I sincerely trust him, his knowledge, and his judgment.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr. Yi Ding is clearly an expert in his field, with years of experience. He takes the time to thoroughly understand his client and delivers a plan that is adapted to their very needs. I am a business executive who did not seek out TCM therapy until recently , in my mid-40's, as I sought to find solutions outside of conventional medicine. Dr. Yi Ding has proven to me that I did the right thing, his services have been very effective and he comes highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

He took the time to find out exactly what the problem was and made a treatment plan. he is very gentle and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. Yuan is always a great help, he is a wealth of knowledge as well as an outstanding accupunturist. He is very patient and always take the time to answer all my questions. He always finds room for emergency appointments and goes out of his way to accommodate his patients. I have great respect for him and highly recommend his services. Seb Bernath.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

very very good, what he says is exactly the results that came after treatment, I recommend this Dr

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Yi Ding Yuan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal