Dr. Yi Ding Yuan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yi Ding Yuan

I came to know Dr. Yi Ding Yuan because of my mother, who had last summer a severe back pain after a long travel to Canada. After a few days of searching where I should go (hospital, chiropractic, etc.), I found out about Dr. Yuan via google search and my mother immediately knew that this is where she should go. We were astonished by how fast the recovery - and healing - was after only two sessions with Dr. Yuan. He is an excellent doctor, a truly honest and caring person, who pays attention to his patients needs. I'm so grateful to him for having taken care so well of my mother's health, she felt a tremendous amount of relief and she managed to enjoy her stay in Canada. Dr. Yuan always has the right advice and the right explanation to give to his patients. I have great trust and appreciation for him and I'm glad we found him. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to see fast and best results.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Depuis que je suis un traitement acupuncture chez le Dr. Yi Ding Yuan, je me sens beaucoup mieux. Je suis moins stressé (angoisse). Il est très professionnel et compétent. Merci Docteur. Linda.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I sincerely thank Dr. Yuan. He used his professional knowledge and rich experience to help me recover and enjoy a good life. In the past year, my neck pain has been afflicting me, accompanied by numbness in my fingers, shoulders and arm pain. Seriously affect my normal life and work. Until one day a colleague recommended this doctor, Dr. Yuan, Dr. Yuan carefully examined my condition, then gave me acupuncture, while eating his own traditional Chinese medicine. After several treatments, the pain gradually reduced to complete disappearance. Now I can enjoy sports and work normally. I'm very happy.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Have been consulting him for over 10 years - excellent, tries to fit you in for emergencies, honest, makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I was doing IVF & went to Dr. Yi Ding Yuan the night before my egg retrieval. Since I called last minute, he was all booked, but stayed open late just to fit me in. I can't thank him enough! He is very knowledgeable & extremely accommodating. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Yuan is very knowledgeable, attentive and he truly cares about his patients. I had some stress related issues and anxiety. After every session of acupuncture, I felt so much better. He also gave me some Chinese Herbs. I’m so grateful to him that I was able to get back to my usual activities. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

My husband struggled with chronic back pain, and had a severe episode. Dr Yi, helped him get back on his feet after many weeks of not being able to walk. He tried everything, and nothing worked, He could not walk into the office but walked out after the first visit, and continued to get better after every visit he had. I also had restless foot syndrome, and no one took it seriously. it was hard to sleep, Dr Yi gave me 3 weeks of herbs that stopped it and it never came back again. We have great trust and appreciation for Dr Yi.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Yuan is a skillful and compassionate practitioner. As a new father, I started visiting him for some help with stress/anxiety and exhaustion. After each visit, I'd feel a tremendous amount of relief and spaciousness. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I know Dr. Yuan since 2006. He is THE BEST acupuncturist you can get in Montreal. Always professional, punctual and very caring. He LISTENS to you and gives you the time you deserve!!! He helps you understand your dis-ease. Do not hesitate to book and appointment with him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I had been having really bad acid reflux on and off for a year. I changed my diet I took all kinds of different medications and nothing seemed to help. After just a few visits with Dr. Yuan for the first time I felt better and he had basically gotten rid of my acid reflux. He is very good and I would definitely recommend him to others!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Yi Ding Yuan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients