Ratings for Dr. Ying Yao

I found Dr yao very prejudice against my weight. She is very condescending, doesn't listen, no compassion or kindness. Every thing was based on my weight! She told me to sell my car and walk, she said I didn't need a car. I am old and have severe arthritis and other medical problems. She made me cry my heart out in her office twice. I will never go see Dr yao again.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I will not see this doctor again. She does not listen, is arrogant and condescending. No bedside manner at all. No empathy demonstrated - and the scary thing is she had s student shadowing her. She has lots to learn about interacting with patients before she should be allowed to mentor others.

Submitted September 7, 2017

Excellent physician! My mom started seeing her first and now my entire family see her. She listens to our concerns and gives valuable feedback. I am a healthcare provider myself and I feel that she is very knowledgeable and would refer when needed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Very "young". Might improve with experience. Patronizing to seniors. Doesn't really "listen" or hear you as a person. Needs further mentoring on patient-doctor interactions.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Yao is very knowledgeable and friendly. More importantly, she is cute af.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Yao seems judgmental with her questioning. She is rigid, opinionated and is borderline disrespectful. Has the "doctor complex". She is a new doctor and has a lot to learn about bed-side manner and an openness.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

For me, this doctor has been great! I like that she cares about my mental health and life outside the clinic and I also like her hands off approach. I moved here from a small town in the states so I'm used to bad doctors....she is not one! When I moved I had a rare kind of birth control not sold in Canada (rod in my arm) and she offered to remove it....and did successfully! Now I have a baby on the way and she has been caring and helpful. If you want a doctor who seems sympathetic and touchy feely she isn't for you. But if you are looking for someone who is thorough and good at her job Dr. Yao comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Ying Yao's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients