Dr. Wenjing Liu

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Wenjing Liu

My lips are EXACTLY what I wanted. Very subtle - my husband was upset when i first got home and my lips were swollen - but 3 days later he sees how happy it makes me and he "doesn't even see a difference" - but I do...I now have the lips I had years ago. I will absolutely be coming back! Yes - Dr. Liu was honest, supportive and offered the suggestions I have been seeking from a professional plastic surgeon. I look exactly like myself - no one has noticed my little tweaks - but I feel amazing and am thrilled with the results. Dr. Liu has given me the confidence to move forward to enhance what I have - without fear of changing into someone else.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Wenjing Liu and her team were wonderful from start to finish. Very patient and addressed all my concerns before the neck lift and everyone was on time. No waiting or stressing about the procedure. I only needed Advil for a couple days after. Very happy now and feel ten years younger. Family and friends have said I look great.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Liu is the BEST. I have been getting Restylane for under my eyes since 2014. I will never switch doctors. A++ for sure!! Great bedside manner, proffessional and very skilled doctor. If you need any facial plastic surgery Dr Liu is a must.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I loved my experience with Dr. Liu and would recommend her to every single person I could. She was thorough, kind, accessible, and patient. Altering your face is a scary proposition, but I had complete faith and trust in Dr. Liu, and I was not disappointed. I never doubted my choice of surgeon, and after I saw the result, I had even more faith in her than before. I had a great experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing eyelid surgery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Liu is not only experienced and knowledgeable, she consistently exercises patience, attentiveness and compassion. She doesn't recommend what you do not need and always helps you find the best product for your needs and budget. She is exactly what one would expect - expertise and attention. Her staff reflects the same attributes of great service and care.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Liu is very personable, knowledgeable, and kind. She was very easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable and confident that I chose the right doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I only visited Dr. Liu. I never saw any other surgeons, even though she encouraged me to do so. I felt at ease with Dr. Liu. Before my procedure, I was looking for someone who had a conservative approach to surgery and who wasn't going to give me what everyone else had. Dr. Liu met my expectations and I felt that I didn't need to look any further. Her work is meticulous and she is extremely skilled. I believe that this is the hallmark of an excellent surgeon. While waiting in pre-op, several of her staff members came and told me how they were all impressed by her skill, especially to use closed surgical techniques.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

She is an artist. You will look like a naturally better version of yourself. I cannot believe it took me so long to do this because I literally could not be happier with the results. She is the best of the best. I was so nervous before hand - but not only is she a perfectionist at what she does, but her bedside manner is great. She is friendly, approachable and always takes time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Absolutely phenomenal. Dr. Liu is personable and talented. She makes sure she understands your goals, and makes sure you understand all of the possibilities and options. Office staff are also very friendly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Liu was very clear with what she was going to do, what I should feel and expect after the surgery and what I should expect for the coming months. She not once belittled my concerns and always made me feel better even though I has so many questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Liu to the extent that I wish I had something else to fix so that I could go back to see her!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Wenjing Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chinese
  • English

• Duke University (Grad. 2011)

• Blepharoplasty