Ratings for Dr. Vikram Grewal

Okanagan Smiles is a great dental clinic. Everyone works very hard to ensure patient comfort. Five stars!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I would like to say Dr Grewal is a great dentist. I come from Vernon to see him. He has always gone the extra mile for me and my wife. He even went to the lab to ensure the custom shade work was perfect. I can’t thank him enough for the work he has done.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Best dentist office I have been to in Kelowna. Dr. Grewal was excellent.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Okanagan Smiles has been my clinic for last 4 years. My family and I have enjoyed all our visits. I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have always been a person who hates the dentist but Dr Vik is amazing. His treatments are very gentle and his treatment plan explanation was very thorough. Kelowna is very lucky to have him here.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I have been visiting Dr G for 2 years now. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my smile. He is “the dentist”. My Invisalign results turned out so well. Everyone at Okanagan Smiles is amazing! I love this office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Okanagan Smiles is a wonderful clinic. I trust Dr Grewal and his team. Very gentle, skilled and knowledgeable. Best place in Kelowna for Cosmetic Dentistry. Recommend all my friends come here.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Grewal is awesome. Best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Wow! I’ve seen many dentists in my day but no one like Dr G. Happy to have found this gentleman. Patient and caring, walked me through every step of the procedure. Painless and very satisfied with the work. Recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

So glad I found Okanagan Smiles 3 years ago. Patient care really is top priority for them. My Invisalign treatment was Wow! start to finish. Pain-free and they made it as easy as possible. Very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Vikram Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Vikram Grewal DDS, is a General Dentist, and an upstanding member of the British Columbia Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and a Fellow of the American Dental Implant Association. Although a resident of British Columbia, Dr. Grewal travelled South to the United States to complete his graduate studies. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University of Southern California. His dedication to excellence led him to further pursue a preceptorship in Restorative Dentistry from the University of California, Los Angeles that has well-versed him in the latest techniques of not only restoring function but also enhancing aesthetics. Eventually his love for our scenic Pacific Northwest has lead him to call Kelowna home. He is currently settled here with his beautiful wife & son. Dr. Grewal is skilled in all areas of Dentistry and enjoys integrating an interdisciplinary and comprehensive approach to creating healthy smiles. He believes very strongly in continuing education so he can combine his own valuable experience with advanced technology to provide comfortable Dentistry. As such he has pursued further training in Implantology, Orthodontics, Periodontics (gum and bone grafting) and Mild sedation. He is a very approachable individual and enjoys working with both adults and children. He endorses patients to be involved and understand their treatment plan. He is a firm believer of Evidence-based Dentistry and does not indulge in "experimental" techniques and materials. He is dedicated to providing the highest quality dental health care & service to all his patients. Outside the dental office, Dr. Grewal enjoys racquet sports, golfing, and hiking/backpacking.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.