Ratings for Dr. Usama Al-Riahi

I went in with very serious broken tooth and bad decay ! Dr. Al-Riahi did a very nice and delicate job on my tooth. He was very helpful and understanding. It was a good experience up to now

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I see Dr. Al-Riahi for my dental work and he's been great! He's always very gentle and takes his time and explains everything well. He's done some cosmetic work for me and it turned out beautiful. My kids see him too and they love going to their appointments. His staff are very friendly and they're great at accommodating me and my busy schedule. Highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I went in with an emergency and was seen promptly. The dentist was kind, listened to me, and fixed my tooth almost immediately. The staff are always smiling, attentive and very helpful. Their prices are beyond reasonable. For fillings and x-rays I'm happy with this dentist, however my cleaning didn't seem to be as good as I had at my last dentist, particularly the scaling. Overall, though, good experience.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr. Usama Al-Riahi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients