Dr. Tristan Ocampo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tristan Ocampo

I had one filing done and it went very well. Tristan is very aware of his patient’s needs. For example, he asked a good amount of times how I was doing and if I felt any pain. Also, he assured me at different points about how much longer until he was done. This matters to me, because then I can know how much longer until I can eat again! I also really appreciate the effort that Tristan puts into ensuring my bite is still level after the filing is done. Lastly, Sierra dental uses a comfortable device that helps keep your mouth open (*not the green rubber umbrella that pinches your gums and gets saliva down your cheeks), so my mouth isn’t as sore and tired from staying open. This device also helps to block gross teeth shavings/fluids from going down your throat. Go for it! Try Sierra Dental!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Tristan was very chill and informational. He explained things to me in a clear and calm manner. Bianca (my hygienist) and Tristan also taught me awesome personal hygiene techniques and provided me with detailed, lamens terms knowledge. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

In addition to his very cordial manner, Dr. Ocampo does a great job at explaining his proposed treatment. I had been told by previous dentists that I should get a night guard, but never believed it, as I don't find myself stressed, and never wake up in pain. However Dr. Ocampo showed me evidence of wear and even cracks in my teeth, and I finally understood why I should get a night guard.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I saw Dr. Ocampo and his dental hygienist Nina today. They were both excellent! He is so kind and gentle, I have not ever had a dental experience where I felt as though the dentist cared so much. All staff were very friendly and the office is lovely! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Great overall experience with Sierra Dental and Dr. Ocampo.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Tristan Ocampo's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients