Ratings for Dr. Tracy Liu

Dr Liu is very patient and excellent with kids. She took her time to answer all of our concerns. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Fantastic Doctor and staff! I have my whole family seeing her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Great shopping. Friendly helpful staff. Clean space. Visualization for polarized shades.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

This was my first time at Dr. Tracy Liu’s office and it was a wonderful experience. She was very thorough, professional and friendly. She took the time to completely examine my eyes and answer all my questions. I have total confidence in her and will continue with Dr. Liu as my Optometrist. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I’m so glad I found this place. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I've only had great experiences at See Beyond! Dr. Tracy Liu is so informative and truly cares about her patients and takes the time to do a thorough examination. When I had concerns about my eyes, she even went out of her way to book me in ASAP. Really great service and friendly staff. I have had a long history of eye issues and I wouldn't trust any other place for my eye health. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Had a great experience at See Beyond - receptionist was very responsive and professional. Helped me find the perfect glasses without being pushy. Dr. Liu was very informative and explained everything to me in words that I can understand. Very happy for the community to have an optometrist who genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

We brought all three of our children in for their first eye exam and they had a wonderful experience. I was especially worried my two year old wouldn't cooperate. Dr. Liu and staff were so helpful and patient and made us all feel welcome. Really calmed my nerves and we are happy to visit this office every year!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Tracy Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients