Ratings for Dr. Tracy Liu

Dr. Tracy Liu was friendly and very professional... best experience I ever had visiting her clinic!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Wonderful experience. Dr. Liu is very welcoming, as is her staff. Really great selection of sunglasses and glasses as well. Cannot recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Cannot recommend Dr. Tracy enough! My whole family sees her. She is thorough and knowledgeable, and staff are friendly .

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

First time seeing Dr. Liu. She is very patient, knowledgeable and informative. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything she was testing. I will be going back to her with my kids.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr Liu is very patient and excellent with kids. She took her time to answer all of our concerns. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Fantastic Doctor and staff! I have my whole family seeing her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Great shopping. Friendly helpful staff. Clean space. Visualization for polarized shades.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

This was my first time at Dr. Tracy Liu’s office and it was a wonderful experience. She was very thorough, professional and friendly. She took the time to completely examine my eyes and answer all my questions. I have total confidence in her and will continue with Dr. Liu as my Optometrist. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I’m so glad I found this place. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I've only had great experiences at See Beyond! Dr. Tracy Liu is so informative and truly cares about her patients and takes the time to do a thorough examination. When I had concerns about my eyes, she even went out of her way to book me in ASAP. Really great service and friendly staff. I have had a long history of eye issues and I wouldn't trust any other place for my eye health. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Had a great experience at See Beyond - receptionist was very responsive and professional. Helped me find the perfect glasses without being pushy. Dr. Liu was very informative and explained everything to me in words that I can understand. Very happy for the community to have an optometrist who genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Tracy Liu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal