Ratings for Dr. Torontour

Good doctor, he took the time to answer all my questions and gave me good advice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I consulted him after a concussion. He have me no note for school or work. He gave me an informations sheet to read, even though one of the thing you have to withdraw from when having a concussion, is reading. Briefly, I had the feeling he doesn't care about his patients and I have been deeply disappoint.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

He was good with my toddler and was able to diagnose her and prescribe the necessary meds; that being said, he made unprofessional comments about my family doctor (who works at UOHS as well). I've been seeing her for almost 20 years and she is a gem, so I was very put off. He was also quite condescending to me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

He did not listen, i was explaining my situation and he was laughing. He doesn't care about the patient. I had one of my worst day sick ever because he said i don't have anything. I went to emergencies the next day and they said that i should've been there a day before. This is the 2nd time it happened to me with the same doctor. Please try to take care of your patients.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

He did not listen, and treated me arrogantly, then gave a diagnosis that completely ignored some of the evidence. If he had listened, he would not have erred.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

One of the best doctors at the walk in clinic. He is a real straight shooter, and will tell you what he believes in his medical opinion. Sometimes contrary to what you've read online but he is a doctor, and one i specifically ask for when I go to UOHS.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

rude. Impatient. Doesn’t care about his patients. The worst walk-in doctor I’ve had in years. Avoid if possible. Makes you feel stupid and he argues with you regarding the symptoms you are feeling. Makes you feel as if you never know what you are talking about. At one time he had to search on the internet to prove me that his right then realized he was not. He then stepped out to speak to another doctor to prove that the internet made a mistake but he was the one who made the mistake. After 30 or more minute of arguing he then decided to prescribe me medication and I was cured. If you get this doctor make sure to be very affirmative if you want to get treatment because he will never listen and he will always push your ideas and thoughts away. Very bad doctor for women and children. Very arrogante, rude, impatient,just bad! BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Thinks mental health issues are personal/moral failings. Not a good doctor for women.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I have to agree with the other comments, He was rude and uncaring. Avoid at all cost. Not qualified to deal with mental health issues. Made me feel worse about myself.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

This guy is a great doctor. He was able to correctly diagnose my problem after 3 other doctors did not. Finally, after months of terrible hip pain I am on my way to recovery.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Torontour's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal