Ratings for Dr. Torontour

rude. Impatient. Doesn’t care about his patients. Worst walk in doctor I’ve had in years. Avoid if possible.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I was surprised to see that I was not the only one that had bad things to say about Dr. Torontour, he's unprofessional, and rude. He's a real example of why the Canadian health system is broken, a careless money grabber...

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Rude... scatterbrained... impolite.. who hired this guy??

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Worst Dr Ever!! I did not pay attention to bad comments and continue with him. Then...

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Was his patient at Kitchissippi before he left/was asked to leave (depending who you believe). One word: inconsistent. Sometmies he could be great (i.e. best Dr ever), kind and caring, and other times, he could be just plain rude/checked-out. Staff at Kitchissippi were very bad, so can't tell if inconsistent follow-ups were him or them, but not a great experience (i.e. they lost my chart from my old family doctor after I paid $75 to get it, etc.). I have a new doctor now, occasionally miss Dr. T, but also am happy to have someone a little more consistent. I like him as a person, and I've had worse doctors, but I've also had way better doctors. I'd avoid him if you have better options, but you could have a worse doctor too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

One word RUDE he doesn't care about he's patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I found Dr Torontour to be professional, knowledgeable and helpful . For most of my life - I am.now mid 30'September I've suffered debilitating menstrual cramps which leaves me literally crippled, unable to move, curled up in a ball and screaming out in pain. I've been diagnosed with premenstrual dystrophy disorder as well. I am allergic to Tylenol, advice, aspirin and Naprosyn which results in hives and rashes, itchiness and swelling of eyes and face. I was even hospitalized once for taking Tylenol. Unfortunately, this condition has caused me to miss work on numerous occasions, sometimes when I precarious work situations I cannot miss work and this sometimes put my livelihood in jeopardy yet when I've seen other doctors for medication , I could not get any empathy from them ( worse of all the female doctors sometimes). One doctor told me to " take evening primrose oIL and vitamin b" and the others try to put me on birth control, however, I saw Dr T at U of O where I normally get a low dose of prescription pain killers and he was kind and empathetic, knowledgeable and told me what to stay away from !and prescribe me a low dose medication to manage the pain

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Had to repeats symptoms 4 times, he misdiagnosed me twice and "forgot" to prescribe antibiotics.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Bad attitude and rude. He has no patients and showed no care about me. Avoid this horrible person!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

His attitude is impatient and rude, showing no care about his patient. He yelled at me and asked irrelevant, unprofessional questions during the meeting. Avoid this terrible person !

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Torontour's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients