Ratings for Dr. Timothy Burns

My knee is gone but need it for my sport one more time and doc going make it happen.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

During my appointment they actually remembered my symptoms, issues, my family, my hobbies, and my concerns. I don’t think I’d find that anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr Burns reviewed the X-rays and examined my foot and right away told me I had a stress fracture in my foot. He advised putting it in a boot to see if this helps and return to check status in two weeks. Very professional and courteous. Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

I had a possible idea of what my injury was, but there wasn’t a single event to point to.The X-rays weren’t showing an obvious answer to the exact problem,but Dr. Burns didn’t just go off of the X-ray and actually examined the foot, listened to what I was telling him, and treated me.That sounds logical, but it’s definitely not how MANY doctors treat patients (take time, talk to you, & treat you w/o an X-ray making it easy).It was very obvious Dr. Burns knows what he’s doing & very personable too

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Great care! The Doctor took time to explained the cause of my knee pain and treatment needed to fix it. All of the staff was pleasant. No waiting around to be helped.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

The staff here are amazing medical professionals. They are usually is on time with scheduled appointments.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

I was treated politely and with concern; my problem was addressed, an x-ray was taken, read and evaluated. He wants me to have an MRI so he can more clearly diagnose my problem and will then advise me what course of treatment or surgery he recommends. Dr. Burns listened to everything I told him about my problem and I felt that he sincerely is planning to advise me of how best to correct my ankle problem once he gets the MRI results.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Burns diagnosed the cause of my hip pain within minutes of examining me. He explained the cause of my pain and the proper way to alleviate the pain. He is a very thorough and professional doctor. I would highly recommend him to people that are suffering from sciatica or hip pain.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Took time to explain and answer my questions. That means a lot. Also went over different options.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Dr. Burns was very professional and so courteous. I would recommend him to everyone! He put me in a boot to see if that helps and I'll be back to see him in a few weeks!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Timothy Burns's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare