Ratings for Dr. Thomas Joshua Baker

Loved this place! The front desk lady was so nice and helpful. I’ll definitely be back here!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Dr. Baker and his staff did a fantastic job! I would recommend him to everyone. He was very easy going and willing to answer all of my questions. His staff always made me feel comfortable and went above and beyond to assist!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2019

I had the most incredible facial which included a mini peel and dermaplaning. The esthetician explained explained each step and made sure I was comfortable the entire time. I will definitely go back for more treatments!! Even though the service I received didn't require Dr. Baker's expertise, he still checked on me and made sure everything was OK!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I went into The Retreat for my Bodytite procedure this week. Doctor Baker and his staff made me feel extremely comfortable. I knew immediately I was in safe hands. I am recovering really well and looking forward to the final results. I highly recommend The Retreat. Doctor Baker and his staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

I loved Dr Baker, and staff. Beautiful offices, friendly staff, and a fantastic FaceTite! I was initially scared but the ladies made me feel relaxed and Dr. Baker was awesome. Explaining everything, barely felt a thing and recovery had been a breeze! I can’t wait to see final results. Thank you for a great day of beautifying! I’ll be back!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

I’m only 1 week post op and I’m loving my results! Dr Baker was super professional but also made me feel comfortable throughout the process. Hes very talented!! The nurses and staff were so helpful and friendly. Definitely worth every cent. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I’ve had amazing results in only a week thanks to Dr. Baker and his fantastic staff! Hunter made the experience casual, fun, and simple. I’d recommend Dr. Baker to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

My experience with Dr. Baker and his support staff was top notch! He did a FANTASTIC job sculpting my already curvy body. And his staff is excited to see my results at every visit. This was not an easy decision for me to make. Everyone was very knowledgeable and patient with every question I asked. I highly recommend Dr. Baker and Elite Body Sculpting!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Dr Baker was kind enough to perform my procedure on his Birthday!!! He did and amazing job, my results are better than I expected! Debbie is amazing!!! Best bedside manner ever!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I feel great and I look fabulous. I'm so happy I had the surgery I look and feel exactly like dr. Baker said I would. Thank you doctor and thank you so very much Debbie you were excellent.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Thomas Joshua Baker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Baker is a native of NorthEast Texas who loves working with each patient to reach the ultimate expression of his or herself! Dr. Baker is a creative thinker who utilizes the cutting edge of medical innovation to achieve WOW! results for each and every patient!

• Spanish

• University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Grad. 2008)

• Body Sculpting