Ratings for Dr. Thomas Baker

I feel great and I look fabulous. I'm so happy I had the surgery I look and feel exactly like dr. Baker said I would. Thank you doctor and thank you so very much Debbie you were excellent.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

This is the best decision i ever made Debbie and Dr.Baker are awesome and professional i would request anyone that's thinking of doing this to go ahead and get it done.I was 48 inches around now i'm 43 inches i so happy thanks to them.I had upper and lower flanks and abdomen done.Great people and Great results.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I stay in Terrell, TX and had my liposuction done with American Lipo. Dr. Baker did am amazing job. I am only 3 weeks post o.o and I see and feel the results already. I am excited to see my final results. I had my upper and lower abdomen, flanks and bra roll done. Dr. Baker was very professional. I was relaxed during the surgery only had a few little ouch moments that did not last long. Any pain felt was very manageable. Debbie his nurse is very informative and one of the nicest non judgemental people I have ever dealt with in the medical field. Highly recommend this surgery and Dr. Baker and Debbie.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Words cannot express how wonderful Dr. Baker and Debbie are.....this is the best decision I have made. You are not misled you know exactly what to expect. They are a perfect match to help you achieve the results you want. 2 piece bikini here I come....

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I am so pleased with my results! I had my upper and lower abs, flanks and lower bra areas done and the results were amazing. Dr. Baker did a great job, and Debbie was wonderful! I am 6 weeks post op and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I was nervous at first but Debbie she was amazing and made me feel comfortable. Dr baker was marvelous, very nice and I ❤ my results. I would refer anyone to this office it was clean and they were very professional, caring and made sure I was good. Thank you for everything..

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I was nervous about having this procedure done, but the staff was very helpful in easing my nerves. They are very professional and will answer all of your questions with great knowledge. One thing I really liked about them is they don't try to manipulate you to get things done that you don't need. They are awesome and I have and will continue to recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Baker did an amazing job. He strategically made incisions in places that don't show at all when I'm wearing my bikini. He took off inches from my waist. I love the results. My recovery time was very little. Debbie is also amazing. She was helpful and made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I absolutely loved Dr Bakers work he is a great doctor and very nice . I want to share my experience his nurse Debbie is absolutely wonderful and I would do it all over again! It's only been one week and I can see my results already. They both are truely the best and work really well as a team! Best medical staff I ever tell!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Hey guys I wanted to share my amazing experience , I went in for consultation and Nurse Debbie was sweet and helpful.I got the most outstanding results with my lipo , Dr Baker was incredible I was a size 38 and drop to a size 34 in 6 weeks , I will do it all over again .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015