Ratings for Dr. Thomas Baker

Words cannot express how wonderful Dr. Baker and Debbie are.....this is the best decision I have made. You are not misled you know exactly what to expect. They are a perfect match to help you achieve the results you want. 2 piece bikini here I come....

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I am so pleased with my results! I had my upper and lower abs, flanks and lower bra areas done and the results were amazing. Dr. Baker did a great job, and Debbie was wonderful! I am 6 weeks post op and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I was nervous at first but Debbie she was amazing and made me feel comfortable. Dr baker was marvelous, very nice and I ❤ my results. I would refer anyone to this office it was clean and they were very professional, caring and made sure I was good. Thank you for everything..

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I was nervous about having this procedure done, but the staff was very helpful in easing my nerves. They are very professional and will answer all of your questions with great knowledge. One thing I really liked about them is they don't try to manipulate you to get things done that you don't need. They are awesome and I have and will continue to recommend them to others.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Baker did an amazing job. He strategically made incisions in places that don't show at all when I'm wearing my bikini. He took off inches from my waist. I love the results. My recovery time was very little. Debbie is also amazing. She was helpful and made me feel comfortable throughout the procedure.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I absolutely loved Dr Bakers work he is a great doctor and very nice . I want to share my experience his nurse Debbie is absolutely wonderful and I would do it all over again! It's only been one week and I can see my results already. They both are truely the best and work really well as a team! Best medical staff I ever tell!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Hey guys I wanted to share my amazing experience , I went in for consultation and Nurse Debbie was sweet and helpful.I got the most outstanding results with my lipo , Dr Baker was incredible I was a size 38 and drop to a size 34 in 6 weeks , I will do it all over again .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr. Baker is Kind and caring with a wonderful bedside manner. He takes time to make you feel at ease, before, during and after you procedure.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I am extremely happy, satisfied with my procedure! Dr. baker is a kind winderful Dr who calmed me when I was nervous, played wonderful music during procedure and frequently asked how I was doing through out the procedure.. Debbie Awsome Nurse,, she helped me decide the areas I needed assistance on.. This was something I put off too long but happy I decided the time I did because I was able to receive such great service!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

April 2015 was the start of me feeling good about the stubborn bulge I could not get rid of for nothing until I had I met with with Debbie for my consultation (by the way one of the warmest and most hospitable nurses). I felt good about making the decision to proceed with my procedure. Then the day came for my procedure, When I met Dr. Baker, his confidence and personality made me felt more secure in the next step into making a change to admiring the body I had before 2 C-sections. During the procedure, Dr, Baker demonstrated he cared, he let me knew the next actions and he would take and what to expect. Even my reason to trust that all will be successful because of his step-by-step actions and consideration. 6 weeks later, I want to let ALL know, Dr. Baker you have made my experience with my procedure phenomenal. I want to thank you for giving me back the body I admire. I owe your skills, knowledge , care and understanding for providing me a curvier and bulge-be-gone. body. I can truly say... I am Happy and Admire My Body!!!!! Thanks Again Dr. Baker and Thank You Debbie CAlex

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015