Ratings for Dr. shivani sethi

She was great with my son! She's quick, yet thorough and made my son feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

She’s very busy and the waiting room was super full. I thought it was going to be a rushed appointment but it wasn’t. We loved her. She’s operating on my son next month.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

We love Dr.Sethi! All four of my kids see her. I cannot recommend enough. She’s worth the wait times.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

Let’s just say, I’m bringing all my kids to see her after this visit. If you don’t mind a little wait, she’s worth it.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

She’s super busy so the only negative was it’s hard to get in. But it’s worth it. Dr. Sethi is the person you need to see. She really cares.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Really great doctor. Was able to make my son’s diagnosis within minutes. We feel very grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

She’s really awesome! Super funny! Made my child very comfortable. Was able to get an exam quickly, wait wasn’t very long.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

One of the best doctors I have ever seen. My child is in good hands. She’s quick, to the point, and spot on.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I wish I could find a pediatrician like Dr. Sethi. She was professional, friendly, efficient and to the point. She didn’t speak down to us, and answered all questions confidently. I know my baby is in good hands with her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

We were really lucky to have found Dr. Sethi. She’s worth the wait if you can get in with her. She smart, funny and great with our kid.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. shivani sethi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients