Dr. Sheena Clifton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sheena Clifton

Dr. Sheena is a great chiropractor. She is gentle yet thorough and very pleasant. I finally convinced my husband to go to her because he used to refuse to go to any chiropractor and he is now a regular patient of hers. I highly recommend Dr. Sheena.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He has helped me so mu h getting my back back into alignment and has great personality... I always feel welcomed when I walk in :)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My First time at chiropractor. Had dr sheena. She was awesome.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Sheena is awesome. She is very thorough and always explains things really well to you. She is really good at explaining your condition and the treatment options available. The clinic itself is really clean and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Sheena to anybody. I feel very comfortable at this Chiropractic Clinic

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Sheena for about three years now and I am so happy to have found her. She helped me get past the initial debilitating injury, and has continued to help me manage it ever since. She's also helped me with other minor issues such as headaches and heel pain. She is thorough and kind and always explains things.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Sheena is very knowledgeable and was very helpful with my neck and shoulder pain...I thought I was going to be stuck with that pain forever but she made a huge difference...Dr. Sheena is very nice and takes the time to explain things instead of assuming I know what she's doing....She's great and would recommend to anyone. Thank you Dr. Sheena!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Sheena for a few months since the car accident they were in with my mother. Dr. Sheena has been an invaluable part of their healing and more thorough than any other chiropractor I've ever seen (and I've been going for 30 years). My mother switched from her chiropractor to Dr. Sheena and then so did my father. Then I did as well. She has techniques I've never seen and they work. I'd recommend her to anyone for their first time or their 100th. We found a gem and are so grateful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I have been seeing Doctor Sheena for many years. She is kind, has a great persona and is easy to talk to. Her techniques are soft not like old school chiropractic which can be rough.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Sheena has made such a wonderful difference in my daily Life!! I will continue to visit her in the future!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I have been to a few Chiropractors over the year all who worked on my back and neck issue, some times regularly for a year. I would quit going after having a good session even though being suggested to continue coming back. Finally went to see Dr Clifton and got fixed up within a couple months and was told that I was good to go. That would be for as long as I minimized certain aggravating activities. She had also suggested some simple exercises to help maintain pain free mobility. She is a great person to listen and will give advise accordingly. I believe her intent is to fix you up and get you on your way.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Dr. Sheena Clifton's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Healthnet