Ratings for Dr. Scott Watson

I met Dr. Watson this morning for the first time. It was refreshing speaking with a doctor that had great bed side manners and made you comfortable from the get-go. We went over my symptoms and history and he came up with a treatment plan right away . Dr. Watson was very thorough and gave relief from some of the pain right away. He also gave me some exercises that are proving to relieve the pain as well. I feel he was genuinely concerned with my well being and that is refreshing. Looking forward to my next visit. Bravo Dr. Scott Watson. The office clerk or manager was very professional and very informative this morning as well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Scott is an excellent chiropractor! He is very knowledgeable about body mechanics and I love that he is an athlete and can relate to the problems I am experiencing because I play a lot of sports! It is because of him that I am able to get back to the gym so quickly after my back injury. He has a patient for life with me!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Watson has helped me a lot with my tightness in my shoulders and range of motion after an injury. He has also helped correct my foot pain with comfortable orthodics. He is pleasant, punctual and I will definitely continue going to him for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I have only just started seeing Dr. Scott recently, but so far my experience has been very positive. He is very knowledgeable and has helped me with my back pain and also has done alot of work on my shoulder. He has increased my shoulder flexibility tremendously! I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Scott Watson's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients