Ratings for Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth

3rd podiatrist I saw and Dr. Richard nailed it. For fungal Toenail issues, I don't think he can be beat. I'd go so far as to say that he is one of the best doctors I’ve ever seen.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I have suffered for years wirth burning pain in my feet. Dr. Hollingsworth has given me a new life. My feet are no longer in pain even when I run or do crossfit. I would highly recommend this doctor. And I owe him a huge debt of gratitude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, I'm so happy you're enjoying a new life, pain free. Dr. H.

Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Hollingsworth is the only podiatrist who has EVER REALLY HELPED me. Fibromatosis, arthiritis, neuromas in my feet have caused me grief for years - and no one before has ever had any helpful recommendations. I have found great improvement: less pain, a 50% reduction in size of tumours in both feet from sound shock therapy and the orthotics prescribed are making a BIG difference in aiding my comfort when walking. Dr. Hollingsworth, and his wonderful staff are ALL very professional and courteous. I am VERY grateful to be a patient of Dr. Hollingsworth!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
This is so good to hear, thank you for sharing your experience. This is exactly why I do what I do, to help people like you get their lives back. My staff are definitely to be complimented, they are great. Thank you for the kind words. Dr. H.

Submitted November 21, 2017

I hear the ad on the radio about this doctor every day and CRINGE that he's being passed as the best foot doctor. I went to see him last year and had the worst experience I've ever had with a "doctor". I felt like I was participating in a hoax be was so bad. He spent 30seconds in the room, told me he knew exactly what would help and rushed out. I sat there wondering if that was it and someone else came in 5 mins later saying "oh, what are you still doing in here?" Don't waste your time seeing this hack. it's not worth your time or money.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
I am sorry you had a bad experience a year ago, this is very troubling and not typical for our office. I always spend as long as it takes with patients to listen, exam and diagnose, and to clearly explain to a patient the problems, and options they have. If I can help, I always do my best to do so. Please reach out to my office directly, so we can address your experience. Dr. H.

Submitted November 21, 2017

They really knew what they were doing. Their treatment took away the pain I was having. Complete explanation of the procedures.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
Thank you for your review. I make absolutely sure that every patient understands the problems and procedures, and they have a good experience in my care. I'm so happy to hear that your pain is gone. Dr. H.

Submitted November 21, 2017

The office is very clean and the doctor is very gentle. I think that's important when someone is working on your feet.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
Thank you for leaving a kind review, I'm happy you had a pleasant experience with us! Dr. Hollingsworth.

Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Hollingsworth has a great bedside manner . He is very busy but gives me the time I need to have my questions answered . I have complicated issues with my feet and he has tried various techniques to help reduce my pain with success

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
Thank you for leaving your review. I'm happy to hear you felt like you were given all the time you needed to have your questions answered, and we were able to successfully reduce your foot pain. Regards, Dr. H.

Submitted November 22, 2017

My first and ONLY visit with this "doctor" was yesterday. He certainly did not come across as a professional doctor, in fact, I would question the medical school that gave him a degree!!! If Canada is SO far behind the United States - why doesn't he go back to the States!!! He is more like a high pressure salesman for his orthotics. . . . that seemed to be all he was interested in selling. A small, but painful corn between my toes was cut into by a scalpel and then he finished the job by literally picking at it with his fingernails!!! He then sent in a girl to smooth it down by using a drill bit. His only interest seemed to be on selling orthotics and that was it! I found his stall to be mostly unprofessional, laughing and talking loudly. I paid him $50 + tax AND I still have the soreness between my toes. He didn't even look at my other foot! I really question Dr. Pistone selling to someone of his calibre. No professional in my opinion! His mother had to write those positive reviews!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Hollingsworth after many frustrating months visiting various Drs, Physios, and Chiros trying to relieve my pain. I explained my problem to Dr. Hollingsworth and after his examination he explained exactly what was wrong with me. He was professional, concise, and very knowledgeable. I elected to follow his proposed treatment program and I am 100% pain free. After thousands of dollars spent on useless other treatments given by other area professionals I wish I would have met Dr. Hollingsworth sooner. My whole family now sees him and we remain extremely satisfied. I highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Hollingsworth has treated my whole family. My husbands back pain is gone. My daughters heel pain is also gone and he has helped my other kids intoeing. I found him to be very knowledgeable and an excellent Dr in preventative medicine. He is a very busy Dr because he has a lot of patients. He's worth the wait. Like any Dr he sometimes runs behind 10 or 15 minutes. But that is to be expected with any doctor. Not sure why anyone would rate him less than 4 stars. My family loves Dr. H he is great with children.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients