Ratings for Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth

I first went in to see Dr. Hollingsworth about my 13 year old who was having pains in her feet and legs and he helped us to understand through his wisdom what needed corrected with her feet to help her with this. It made perfect sense. We had her fitted for orthotics and it has made a world of difference for her. She is now 14 and a 1/2. She never goes without them and it is the first thing she slips on in the morning mostly because she feels the benefit and doesn't want to be without them. The key for everyone is to wear them all the time. We have bought her a pair of Crocs and the orthotics fir perfectly into them for house shoes and then she transfers them into runners when she goes out....simple! While I was there I chatted to him about my own pain that I deal with and he felt that orthotics could help me as well. I was fitted and have been very happy with the results. When I read some of the reviews I wanted to add another positive one as our experience has been very good. Each time we have gone in the staff has been very friendly and efficient and we barely wait any time at all before we are seen. Thank you Dr. Hollingsworth and staff for the great experience and your commitment to Kelowna and the Okanagan area. We pass your name on any chance we get and our family will be back to see you again in the future! :)

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Richard Hollingsworth. A true professional who is dedicated and with love.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

The orthotics caused my bunions to become very painful and enlarged - never experienced anything like this! Dr. Hollingworth tried wrapping my feet and basically informed me that he didn’t know what else to do. Be very careful before you buy orthotics...

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Richard is excellent. From my first treatment I knew I had found the right place. Even if you don't consider the rest of the clinic, which is excellent, He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
Very happy to hear about your good experiences with our clinic! Thank you for your kind review.

Submitted July 14, 2018

Complete chaos in the office! 40 minutes late for the appointment. Staff whispering about the "state" of mind of the doctor. I ended up with an orthotic that looks like it was made by a 3 year old and it hasn't helped! Highly recommend staying AWAY from this podiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
Our most sincere apologies. Your experience is not typical for our office, and we're investigating what happened. Please contact us to resolve your orthotics issues.

Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Richard is an expert when it comes to feet. I learned more in that hour than I ever thought imaginable. I am so glad that I took my friends advice. Great foot care and Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
I’m happy to help! It’s my mission to provide every patient with insight and help them solve their problems. Thanks for the comment.

Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Richard saved me from foot surgery several days ago. He explained the pros and cons and I am glad that I have taken his advice.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
This is my mission, to thoroughly diagnose and provide care thats in your best interest. Thank you for seeing Kelowna Foot Clinic.

Submitted June 20, 2018

WONT RETURN PHONE CALLS , fast appts with no desire to clarify his diagnosis, yet asks for $600 for orthotics, $50 for appt - I still dont even know when my next appt is, because he wont clarify ?? frustrating

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
I'm sorry you've had trouble contacting our office. We recently had a mistake with our voicemail being sent to the wrong number, but it has been resolved now. Please contact our office and we'll make sure you get clarification on any questions you have.

Submitted May 5, 2018

I felt that Dr. Hollingsworth did not listen to me at our initial appointment, which resulted in unsatisfactory orthotics. Then there was cheap fixes trying to get it right. I finally gave up which resulted in orthotics I can not wear and a lose of over $ 600.00 as they have no refund if you cannot wear their product, which I can not. I found the front desk to be very polite. I regret, very much having to write this review, but I feel my foot issues will never be resolve with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
Please contact our office, I want to try to resolve your issue. I'm sorry for your negative experience.

Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Hollingsworth is interested in quantity not quality. He churns through patients in no time flat, made false statements about being able to fix my feet. Like most everyone else, he prescribed $600 orthotics and added pads on 2 subsequent orthotic checks. On the 3rd check, they scheduled a toenail cut at a cost of $25 unbeknownst to me. I was only there for the orthotics check, but apparently they felt a need to get some money from me for a service I did not want. When the assistant took me in and said I was here for that, I told her “No, I was just here for the orthotics check “, but when the Dr. came in the room, he started trimming my nails. They then charged me for that service even after I let them know I didn’t want it...no mention of the charge ahead of time. I felt that because he could not add any more pads to the insoles, they had made up a reason to charge me for something. I will NEVER return to that office. The woman at the desk is uncaring and unprofessional and the Doctor doesn’t really seem to care either. He would get a higher rating if he had one clinic and spent more time with his patients so they felt as if he actually cared.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's response
I am sincerely sorry you felt your visit wasn't a good one. Please contact my office, we'd like to try to resolve your concerns.

Dr. Scott Richard Hollingsworth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English