Ratings for Dr. Sarvee Moosavi (Dr. Sarvenaz Moosaviasl)

When being referred how long did it take to see her

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

She is an exceptional doctor. Knowledgeable, empathetic and thorough. You are in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I had the good fortune of being referred to Dr. Moosavi who is without doubt an excellent and experienced gastroenterologist. She is thorough, sensitive and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Moosavi by my family physician, Dr. Steinson, whom I knew for over 12 years, assuring me that she is one of the best gastroenterologists I can find in Vancouver. Dr. Moosavi spent time to listen and addressed the concerns I had. I was lucky to have to surgery early, because someone canceled the operations [Understandably, it was a week before Christmas]. Of course, my Christmas was less entertaining due to recovery, but removing a potential colon cancer threat early is probably one of the best Christmas gifts one can hope for. Please note that her office is located in downtown, and parking can be 'very' difficult to find; so be sure to allocate generous amount of time for parking/commute. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Very knowledgeable docor. She is also so kind and supportive. Did the colonoscopy procedure very professionally.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I learned more from one visit than all the other doctors combined! I have complete confidence in Dr. Moosavi's abilities and not at all apprehensive about having my procedure done.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Absolutely fanatastic, a wonderful doctor and seems like a great person as well!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I feel very fortunate my doctor referred me to Dr. Moosaviasl. All the comments below basically sum up what I was going to say. If you need some form of gastro help this is the person you want to see

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Brilliant and knowledgeable doctor. Very kind and attentive. Spends time talking to you.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Amazing. She takes time to really speak with you and explore your concerns.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Sarvee Moosavi (Dr. Sarvenaz Moosaviasl) 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med