Dr. Sari Novack

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sari Novack

Dr. Sari Novack is an extraordinary dentist. She is so sweet and very knowledgeable in her field. Such gentle hands. She has done my crowns, caps and bridges. All have been successful. Love her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Novack is always a pleasure. I love having her as my dentist. She provides a great experience and is very knowledgable. She always takes the time to make sure I understand what's happening during the procedures and always puts my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Dr Novack was referred by a colleague, and I could not be happier with her as my dentist. As someone who is afraid of going to the dentist, Dr Novack takes the time to explain every procedure and takes every precaution to put me at ease. I now have so many more reasons to smile, thanks to Dr Novack! :)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Started seeing Dr. S Novack's as a consult for straightening and whitening. Given my reoccurring travel, Dr. Novack's explained my options and recommended the most appropriate procedure. With several complements on their work I am pleased with their work and glad to have made the switch to the Novack's Team.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Sari is a caring and thorough dentist. She has made going to the dentist a fun experience. I learned things I never knew about my dental health. I was so impressed, I have switched my husband and son over to her practice. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Sari Novack and Kelly are both great at making you feel comfortable, understanding your needs, and providing quality care!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

We recently moved to Toronto and needed a dentist for my two kids. We had an excellent experience with Dr Novack, and where she couldn't help, with my 4y one, which is quite restless and had some extensive cavities, Dr Novack did all the research and gave us the necesarry referral to see a pediatric surgeon and get the work done in an hospital. We will definetely continue seeing dr Novack for dental check ups or treatment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Sari Novack has been treating me for almost a year now. My gums have improved significantly since I started going to her clinic. She is an excellent dentist and is very professional, thorough, knowledgeable, kind and friendly! I look forward to my appointments. Her assistant, Kelly, is great too! I am so happy I found her clinic.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr.Sari Novack is an amazing dentist! She is the second dentist that I have seen in my entire life (my original dentist retired and I had to find a new one), I am so glad that I found her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Philip Novack has been treating me for over 25 years. His daughter, Dr Sari Novack now works in the same dental office. I've had the benefit of both doctors care for me during a multi-year implant process. Dr. Sari is also very compassionate and thorough. She twice installed dental implants painlessly - with the utmost precision and skill. Both doctors and their assistant, Kelly, share the same philosophy of treating their patients with kindness and respecting individual preferences. This is a small, friendly, efficient office. If you are looking for a highly skilled, friendly oral health partner who focuses on long-term health, the Doctors Novack office fits that bill.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Sari Novack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My aspiration to become a dentist stemmed from a multiplicity of life experiences, which coalesced into a desire to help others. Patients often present with barriers that impede their ability pursuing necessary dental care. Anxieties, negative past experiences, lack of finances represent some of the obstacles my patients share. I believe it is essential to develop a trusting relationship built on genuine empathy and supportive communication prior to commencing dental care. My mantra is to treat patients as family. I first began to contemplate a career in healthcare when I attended Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. It was there that I obtained a Bachelor of Science with Honours in Immunology & Microbiology. What fascinated me both then and now are the connections between genetics, life-style, health and disease. Throughout my undergraduate years, summers were spent instructing children exhibiting a range of developmental and physical disabilities. These experiences affirmed my desire to choose a career where I was able to help others. From my perspective dentistry represents the harmonious blending of science, art and personal connections. I obtained my Doctor of Dental Surgery with Honours from the University of Toronto. While in dental school, I purposefully sought out the opportunity to provide dental care to the underprivileged in Central America. This life enriching experience reinforced my conviction that every human being deserves assistance to eliminate pain and oral disease. I strive to provide each patient with treatment not merely grounded by the latest science-knowledge, but empathy and genuine caring. No one size fits all and I maintain that each patient’s unique background requires a tailored treatment approach. I appreciate the benefits of collaboration and have developed an experienced team of health care providers (dental specialists, physicians, etc.) to offer holistic patient treatment. It is only through lifelong self-directed learning I remain current in the science and art of dentistry. Passion best describes my focus on treatment excellence. I am an active member of the North Toronto Dental Society, Social Media Coordinator for The Toronto Academy of Dentistry’s Winter Clinic and an Executive Member of The Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity Toronto. I maintain that a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle is crucial to lifelong well-being. I practice holistic dentistry, a science that supports employing a global outlook on the relationship between oral and general health. My practice aims to instill this vision from the moment you enter the office. I look forward to sharing my passion for dentistry with you and your family!

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2012)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 2008)

• TMJ disorders