Ratings for Dr. Sarah mueller Saskatoon, SK

Dr. Mueller performed my gallbladder surgery in May. She and her whole team at St. Paul's were very professional and made me feel as comfortable as possible. I have healed with out issue and was up moving around within 2 days of my surgery. Dr. Mueller is fantastic! She made sure all my questions were answered before, during and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Sarah Mueller, was the general surgeon who found a large polyp in my sigmoid colon during a routine colonoscopy. She informed me that the colonoscopy could not be completed as she did not want to disrupt the polyp inside my colon and that the polyp was too large to snip out during the colonoscopy so it needed to be surgically removed along with 8-10 inches of my colon, and then biopsied to test for cancer. She was extremely professional, confident and considerate to me while informing me of this bad news. She did not sugar coat this invasive surgery and prepared me for the fact that cancer was a 50/50 chance. She then referred me to an oncologist surgeon named Dr. Raymond Deobald and his assistant Crystal Burant to perform the surgery. All 3 of these doctors were extremely knowledgeable, very pleasant, and reassured me that I was in good hands. They ensured all the proper tests were performed before the surgery so they knew exactly what they were dealing with, keeping me informed and educated the whole time. Also the follow up after the the surgery was excellent. Both Dr. Deobald and Burant checked in on me every day during my hospital stay and were present for my follow up appointments. I have been in recovery for 7 weeks now and am back at work doing light duties already, and feeling great about the whole experience. I am one of the lucky ones to have had this caught before it progressed any further, thanks to Sarah, Raymond and Crystal for their prompt scheduling. I am forever in your debt (figuratively speaking) :) Five stars all around, Audrey G.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Just had one large internal hemmerroid (sp) banded 2 hours ago. Not Dr Mueller but a young man from her team. Procedure took 12 minutes! He answered every question I had and has an awesome sense of humour. Best money spent is to Google as much as you can about all you can think of and whatever your physician has briefed you on. Fibre is key to how I remain healthy from hemmerroid from now on. Do not be afraid to ask questions! Sarah please thank your team member. I worried more about worrying than I ever needed. Pete

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Mueller preformed a procedure on me and throughly explained everything to all the questions I asked, she put me totally at ease with what was going on

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Just had a colonoscope this morning and Dr. Sarah Mueller was the surgeon - I cannot say enough good things about her - she was great! She and the other doctor and nurses answered my questions and explained things to me to ease my anxiety. She and her aide/assistant/colleague/ whatever spent time with me both before and afterwards explaining everything as did the nurses. The whole experience was definitely decent and better than I hoped. I would go to her again if need be and most certainly recommend her to others. Thank you Doc and staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I just had a hernia repaired by Dr. Mueller on January 8th. I've never had any type of surgery before, so needless to say, I was very nervous/anxious going in. Sarah was so kind and made me feel completely comfortable going into the OR. Wonderful person and surgeon. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I had a hernia surgery and it went very well. I came out of it with minimal discomfort and well educated on what to expect during the recovery process. It was as pleasant as a surgery could be. Great job Dr.Mueller

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I just had surgery this past Monday with Dr Meuller and it went well! She was very nice to me and gave me tons of advice and tips for after surgery. I had my Gall bladder removed and the process went very quick and well, I didn't have to wait for several hours to have the survey and she was on time, the only thing I probably don't like that much is she used these strips of surgical tape or a type of tape meant to replace stitches or staples. I worrie the tape will rub off but so far it's doing fine :) the pain is not bad at all either! Great doctor considering I'm Aboriginal and we tend to get treated differently because of it.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr mueller was rude and while In a colonoscopy I woke up and told her it hurt and to stop. She would not stop and one of her nurses laid on top Of me to hold me down. It hurt so much I was crying and she still would not stop she just kept on with her work no matter how much I asked her to stop.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Mueller came across as arrogant and uncaring when I met her. she poked me once, asked, " is it here (the pain)?" I said it hurts there, yes, but also in other areas. That was the extent of the physical exam. When I told her how desperate I am to have surgery to get my life back (the pain was debilitating) she says coldly: "well, it's not like you have cancer." Then, her office booked me for surgery only to call me the next day and say there was a mistake and there would be no surgery. When I asked why they said I would have to wait for another test but couldn't tell me when that might happen. When I asked to speak directly to the doctor her staff became very rude and short with me and wouldn't let me speak with the doctor, saying she sends the message that there must have been some mistake with your ultrasound diagnosis, we don't know what's wrong with you, and no surgeon will do surgery on you. I was never allowed to speak with the surgeon again, was treated extremely rudely and disrespectfully by the staff member and the doctor herself. I finally took matters into my own hands and paid for the care I needed, and had surgery for the condition I had seen Dr. Mueller for 6 months ago. I would not recommend Dr. Mueller to anyone, and frankly her and her staff need some lessons in basic communication and respect.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Sarah mueller Saskatoon, SK's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients