Ratings for Dr. Sarah Macphee

Dr. Macphee did not know how to use or read the blood pressure machine, seemed to need more training and was very rude and dismissive. In my opinion she should not see any patient without oversight by an experienced doctor. Worst doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I had a completely different experience with this resident than the other posted rating. I found Dr. MacPhee personable, curious, responsive and caring. She listened, she asked questions, and she retained information. Before we parted, she reviewed and summarized our exchange and set a game plan for our next meeting.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I have been to this office 3 times now. It is an Intern based practice and I feel they need more training. I walking in today in full anxiety attack mode, was treated poorly and she did know know all the information required for my appointment based needs. I left her office feeling frustrated, hopeless, a complete waste of my time and in full blown anxiety attack. A Dr is supposed to help their patience, not contradict them and ignore their requests.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Sarah Macphee's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare