Dr. Salman Jivani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Salman Jivani

Very gentle with my fillings. Dr Jivani was light with his hands and I was comfortable

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Efficient, relaxed, and great dentist. Even during my first visit, he made me feel comfortable, as if I'd known him a long time. Had a filling done by him yesterday. Although I've always been anxious about fillings (in particular the freezing) he made the experience painless and calming, and my bite is still perfectly aligned. Great dentist. The receptionists and dental hygienists are friendly, welcoming, efficient, and the hygienists do great work. Always on time, super kind and accommodating. I didn't know I could actually ENJOY going to the dentist, but now I do.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Amazing dentist - expert, efficient, sensitive, makes the dental experience such a good one. This whole clinic/staff deserves five stars! You can tell that Dr. Jivani and his staff enjoy their work, and strive for excellence.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Really great relaxed atmosphere & knowledge answered all of my questions in depth. Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Jivani is fantastic! A busy guy but worth it. Was so kind and caring with my toddler for her first visit. I think she has a wee crush on him, haha.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

He's very friendly and definitely knows what he's talking about. All the staff at Strathcona Dental Choice are polite and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I am usually a very nervous patient but Dr. Jivani made me feel very comfortable. I didn't feel any pain during the freezing process and I love my new smile! :)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

awesome and he make my son feel easy and comfortable

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

This was my first time with Dr Jivani and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He made me feel so at ease and was gentle and thorough with my cleaning and fillings. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

What an excellent dentist, my visits have been efficient, professional, and even fun. Trust him and staff totally!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Salman Jivani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English