Ratings for Dr. Salman Jivani

He's really nice and comforting for people scared of the dentist. I'm really scared of mouth injections and I didn't feel a thing! Thanks!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I normally got to Dr. Martin, but needed a minor procedure urgently while Dr. M. was away so Dr. Jivani fit me in. He's the only team member there I hadn't yet seen. I can now truthfully say that I adore the entire team at Strathcona Dental Choice. He was prompt, professional, knowledgeable, empathetic and efficient. I constantly recommend this dental office to my friends and coworkers and will definitely continue.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Jivani is definitely one of the good ones. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs a dentist.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Jivani is amazing. Kind, caring and always makes sure you're comfortable with what's going on!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

The first time I saw Dr. Jivani was to have a filling done. I am not the most easy-going patient, but Dr. Jivani was very personable, polite and confident and he put me totally at ease. He took the time to answer my questions. My filling was painfree and I recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

He took the time to talk with me and ask about my family and interests. I have never had a dentist take the time to make me feel so relaxed and comfortable. He showed me the X-rays and was very upfront about what I needed and how to care for my teeth so I wouldn't have to have more work done in the future. Dr. Jivani is a friendly gentle dentist. This will be my family's dentist and office. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr Jiavnis wit, humour and at ease personality, makes my dentist visit awesome! He was very patient with me while going over X-rays and showing me what work I needed done, which helped me understand so much more! I trust him with myself and family members. I would recommend him to anyone. The office is beautiful and the staff are very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Jivani is caring and attentive. He was able to work with my anxiety and keep me as comfortable as possible during the procedure. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Jivani has given me my first happy experience with a dentist in 22 years. Incredibly personable, with a genuine interest in your mental state while in the chair. He was consistent in his ability to inform me of the procedures happening, and was very caring when I could be in possible pain. He was knowledgeable, and able to explain x-rays to me even with my non-existent knowledge of dentistry. I am elated about this experience, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Amazing dentist. Really great with children. Would reccomend him

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Dr. Salman Jivani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English