Ratings for Dr. Ryan Ashley

Dr. Ashley is a wonderful/knowledgeable professional. It was a pleasure meeting him for a first time last week. Very personable and easy to communicate with. The staff was excellent too. I highly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Ashley is very personable, helpful, and communicates in an easily understood manner. The staff of course are outstanding. I have had the same personable, helpful service from Dr. Stickle. I highly recommend Stickle and Strawn.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Infirativr and very good with my husband who has Alzheimer s . Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

My visit with Dr. Ashley was e xcellent! He was very thorough and explained everything. I even got to see what my eye looked like from the inside out, something I have never done. Very informative!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Ashley is the best. Very professional and helpful. Great exam!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Ashley is absolutely excellent!!! I feel completely at ease knowing my vision is under his care. He is incredibly thorough, kind and genuine. He really helped me to see so much better than I ever have before. Best Optometrist out there!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I was very satisfied with my visit with Dr. Ashley, he answered all my questions, was very professional & was very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr Ashley filled out my visual acuity form for CWB and AWS. Was great to deal with in understanding my yearly examination needs for my professional certifications.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I arrived early for my follow-up appointment and Dr. Ashley was able to accommodate me immediately. The exams were quick, informative and I can see better than ever.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Very pleased with Dr Ashley - friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely return.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Ryan Ashley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients