Ratings for Dr. Rohit Pai

Knowledge of current health treatments. As a complex care patient I have seen a lot of doctors, he is top notch. Put me at ease and was thoughtful during consult. Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

First rate. Thoughtful, caring, open to discussion about possible causes of weight loss , and treatment. I was impressed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Wonderful professional! He was incredibly thorough and erred on the side of caution in his pursuit for figuring out what was going on with me, and determined it was a rare, often overlooked disease. Dr. Pai was very sensitive and caring and was always available to answer my questions about a my condition, even going so far as continuing to oversee my care when I moved, being of the mind that I needed to have a specialist monitoring my condition. Andrea, his assistant is also phenomenal! Always prompt in responding and being so very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr.Pai is a great example of a very caring man. He knows his business, and takes the time to help you understand what you're dealing with. Andrea (his assistant) is also an awesome woman. She goes the extra mile with phone calls and paper work, so your mind can be at peace.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

He is on time in the hospital he is friendly and knows his line of work

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Rohit Pai's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients