Ratings for Dr. Rink Murray

Dr. Murray is phenomenal! He is a super nice guy and one heck of a doctor. My wife and I went to him after a horrible experience in Atlanta. My sperm count was zero at the time. Four months later, we are expecting! I highly recommend Dr. Murray.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

The staff is very friendly and Dr. Murray explains things so well. He's just great. I'm telling everyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

He went through numerous IVF cycles with his wife so he knows about infertility. He has always been so nice and ready to help. We showed up for our embryo transfer not knowing if any embryos would be left. He was as excited as we were. We told him we went to church the night before since our transfer was scheduled early Sunday AM. After the transfer, he told us he was on his way to church and was going to pray for us. It made him not only a doctor but a friend. When we got our positive blood test, he called me to talk about the emotional toll of going from all the medical intervention of IVF to early pregnancy where you don't have much to do. He has always been sincere and helpful and he knows the pain of infertility.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Rink Murray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Double board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (OB/GYN), Dr. Rink Murray is also a member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Murray has been elected into America’s Best Doctors every year following his first year in practice. The decision to become a reproductive endocrinologist was influenced in a large part by his and his wife’s experiences with infertility. “The cruel truth of statistics tells me that I won’t be able to help every single patient who walks through our doors. About 85 percent will be successful, will get pregnant and have a child. But the truth is, that’s not the most important part of my job. When a patient gets pregnant, that’s the easy part. The most important part of my job comes when a patient does not conceive, or has yet another loss. I think the most important thing I do is to ease the path. No matter what happens, my goal is that the patient has a better experience because I was there." His research interests have centered on predictors of IVF success in patients with poor prognosis, fertilization in couples with unexplained infertility, mechanisms of ectopic pregnancy and function of the human endometrium in response to hormonal manipulation. He has an acute interest in endocrine disorders and recurrent pregnancy loss and microinvasive surgery. A native of Chattanooga, Dr. Murray attended medical school at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis. He completed a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and then a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. During this time he received numerous awards from hospital staff, patients and residents for his dedication to teaching and delivering outstanding, compassionate and ethical care. After fellowship, he spent two years with Fertility Associates of Memphis, were he maintained a busy practice, specializing in endocrine disorders and infertility.

• English

• University of Tennessee Health Science Center Memphis
  • University of North Carolina Chapel Hill

• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Ectopic pregnancy

• Member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine
  • America's Best Doctors

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.