Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Perrin

Thank you very much Dr. Perrin. you performed a very successful surgery on my spine including laminectomy and stenosis correction. my spin issue came on very quickly in late October 2017and I was in so much pain that I could just barely walk. Dr Perrin and staff quickly arranged for surgical facilities, and were so kind and caring. Dr Perrin prescribed "post op" physical therapy and now in only 3 months, I am restarting sports, I feel really great and am able to accomplish physical activity much better than I have in the past 20 years. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff for spinal corrective treatment. Thank you once again Dr. Perrin!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Perrin is wonderful, I cannot say enough great things about him and his staff. I had back surgery, totally unexpected, and everything went like clock work. Dr. Perrin was on time for every appointment, answered all my questions in explaining the procedure to me. He is compassionate and caring and very skilled. I made a complete recovery in two months. Prior to the surgery, I could hardly walk. I would highly recommend Dr. Perrin.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Perrin. He removed my mom's brain tumor and did such a beautiful job. He is an extremely skilled surgeon and has a great attention for detail. Our family was very concerned about my mom having brain surgery, but Dr Perrin explained the whole process and answered all of our questions. He listened to all of our concerns and shows genuine compassion and kindness for his patients and their family members. I would recommend Dr Perrin over and over again to perform surgery on anyone's loved ones.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Perrin I am able to walk again. He was kind and compassionate, listened to my concerns and explained the procedure. Dr. Perrin performed a laminectomy with excellent results. This has changed my life dramatically. Dr. Perrin is a tremendously skilled surgeon and I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

If you want expert care with specialize knowledge wrapped up in compassion than Dr. Richard Perrin is the doctor you need. Dr. Perrin's high quality work and his careful attention to details of each person, makes him an excellent choice for your doctor. I am thrilled that I had Dr. Perrin as my surgeon because he made a great difference in my life. Thank you, Dr. Perrin, your choice to be a neurosurgeon improved my life and you will improve many lives in our community.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Richard G. Perrin's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Amerigroup