Ratings for Dr. Ranbir Gill

Was very kind and thorough. He was very accommodating and we truly appreciate it. He is one of the best doctors we have had .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

My family and I have been to various family doctor and Dr.Gill is the best dr. we had. He make sure that we understand on what he's explaining and always follow-up on you especially if he found something odd on your health. He accomodate you for a last minute appointed to the best of his ability.. We are just so happy to have him as Our family Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I went to see Dr. Gill for a cronic condition that had flared up when I was in Calgary. Dr Gill agreed to see me at the end of his day at short notice and was unrushed. He made sure that he understood my concerns and offered some insight into my condition that I haven't seen before. I am not sure why some people here are so negative but I have nothing but great things to say for this doctor. I wish we had more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Found him very demeaning and condescending. It seems like he just wants you in and out and doesn't actually care about you as an individual. Would not recommend

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

It's unfortunate when you see a doctor as cold and rude as him. He portrays that he is better than everyone and I think he believes it. There is no compassion given from him in any case. Just overall cold and not comforting at all.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

The best family doctor we've ever had. After being ill for over ten years, Dr. Gill cared enough to find the cause and now I feel better than ever. A great family doctor!

Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Gill is great and I am really happy with him. If I need to see him on short notice he will usually fit me in and his reception staff are very friendly especially jocylen.

Submitted July 27, 2016

he is an excellent doctor, he cares about his patients, and makes a proper follow up.

Submitted July 7, 2016

Nothing but nice things to say about Dr Gill, and he is always on time :)

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Overall very happy with Dr Gill and would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Ranbir Gill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients