Dr. Quynh Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Quynh Lee

Great doctor! She was very patient with my son and his awful ingrown. My son was very nervous but Dr lee was great and walked him through the whole procedure! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Lee is my all time favorite foot doctor!! She is incredibly sweet and there to solve all of my toe problems. I wear nail polish a lot and I get a bit of fungus on my toes. The office staff is great and always take me in last minute to get a script. Gotta look pretty! I recommend Dr. Lee to everyone :-)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

One of the only doctors that actually cares about your overall wellbeing and how your life is going! She is a great doctor and a great person.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

My daughter ripped her nail off and I brought her in as an emergency. She was very gentle with my screaming daughter! The office is beautiful and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be coming back.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Lee is a really great doctor. I felt so comfortable coming into the office and being evaluated by her. Her office is spotless and The staff really cares about your wellbeing.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr lee is amazing thorough and sweet. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I have seen Dr. Croughan at this location and she was excellent. As for Dr. Lee, I was very disappointed. She x-rayed my son's foot and told him he had a fracture, 2 bone fragments floating around, told him to wear a boot, and sent him for a cat scan. The cat scan did not reveal a fracture, just 2 calcifications floating in his foot. It has been 3 weeks and she never called us on the test results. I phoned the office 2 and a half weeks ago, and have still not received a phone call back. N eedless to say, we went to another doctor, and will never return.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Lee was recommended to me by one of my coworkers and I am very pleased with my visit. From the beginning of the appointment the staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The wait was minimal, even after I was put in a room! Dr. Lee is super sweet, listened to everything I had to say, and explained all my options thoroughly. Highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

The office is extremely nice and the staff is great! Dr. Lee is very patient and helpful with my daughter's problem. Did not feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

After years of heel and back pain I decided to see a doctor. I didn't realize how my flat feet was and were the cause of my issues until I saw Dr. Lee. She took her time to explain how my flat feet was causing all my pain. Usually in doctor visit, they rush you in and rush you out. But not with Dr. Lee, she took her time to make sure I understood my condition and treatment options. I decided to get fitting for a pair of orthotics and WOW! The orthotics that I got from her were worth it!! Literally it solved my heel and back pain. I would recommend Dr. Lee 100% to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Quynh Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Education: New York College of Podiatric Medicine. New York, New York Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (7/2007-6/2011) New York University Tandon School of Engineering. Brooklyn, New York Degrees: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering Post-Doctoral Training: St. Barnabas Hospital Level 1 Trauma Center Bronx, New York Podiatric Medicine & Surgical Residency with Rearfoot & Ankle Certification (PMSR+RRA) Four Year Surgical Residency with extensive surgical exposure in rearfooot and ankle trauma in addition to general Orthopaedic trauma Chief Resident for both Podiatry and Orthopaedic Departments (6/2015-6/2016) Rotations in: Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Pathology, Infectious Disease, Vascular Surgery, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, and Psychiatry. Comprehensive training in diabetic wound care and recalcitrant wounds at the Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine at St. Barnabas Hospital. Certified by the American Heart Association in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Presentations: Deep Posterior Calf Abscess Resulting from a Cat Scratch; A Unique Abscess Presentation (1st Place Department of Surgery, Resident Research Day) Richard Bauer DPM; Eli Eisenberger, DPM; Quynh Lee, DPM; Emiolio Goez, DPM. May 2014 St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York Foot & Ankle Trauma at a Level 1 Trauma Center: A Case Series Presentation New York Podiatric Clinical Conference January 2014 New York, New York Orthopaedic Trauma Rounds Monthly Trauma Conference

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2011)