Ratings for Dr. Qilin Lu

Dr. Qilin Lu is a uneducated terrible doctor, I just doubt how he can get the physician license in the US?

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I would ever never to see Dr. Lu again because he is arrogant, condescending. And he threatens to throw me out of his office because he doesn't like working with an elderly who asked for pain management from him. I want to tell everyone to avoid him and find yourself another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Qilin Lu works threw Central Washington Internal Medicine in Yakima Washington. He is a terrible Dr. He spends very little time with patients when you try and speak with him about a concern you have regarding your health he pushes it to the side and does not listen he does not make eye contact with you when he is speaking to you or you are speaking with him. He has on MANY occasions told me he was going to schedule a procedure and it never happens, He will say one thing and not follow threw with what he has said this has happen on many occasions with myself. He takes no time in explaining anything to his patients. He has a very BAD bed side manor and totally disregards the patients questions or concerns. I do not fell this dr should even be see patients at all he has no compassion for his patients what so ever if you try to explain something to him he cuts you right off and will not take time to listen to you or he will give you a prescription and tell you to see if this will work. In my experience with this Dr I would never recommend him to anyone not even my worst enemy. He is all about trying out medications when he should be trying to find out what the real problem is and dealing with it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015