Dr. Peyman Hashemi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Peyman Hashemi

I was impressed by Dr. Hashemi's skill in replacing a protruding tooth (at the center of my bottom row of teeth) with lovely veneers, and am thrilled with the results! For too long I have been self-conscious about my smile; now, I can smile and laugh freely and spontaneously. Dr. Hashemi took the time to explain and demonstrate the procedure, conducted it carefully and exactingly, and, once it was over, ensured that I was completely satisfied with the results. The staff were wonderful: they were just as thrilled as I was over the outcome! It was a very positive experience and I highly recommend Dr. Hashemi.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I am very satisfied with the service and the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Did some fillings for me and it didn't hurt AT ALL! I was really frozen and had difficulty biting afterward to see if the fillings needed to be adjusted... but he kept checking and later that day when the freezing was gone, they were perfect. I didn't need any adjustments And they felt like my normal real teeth.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Good dentist. Seems knowledgable and trustworthy. Ran late. I was late for work afterward but he was very apologetic and took his time with me. He didn't rush my appointment even thorough he was behind schedule. Teeth feel great, freezing was very gentle.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Hashemi replaced a crown and in the process had to do a root canal. Not a moment of pain, and very professional. Very happy with the quality of his work. I also just had him do a veneer on my front tooth, and it looks fantastic!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Hashemi for some fillings, the freezing was the best I have had!! Staff were fantastic! Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Peyman Hashemi's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Delta, BC